Introductions.. use this thread to introduce yourselves

Hello, I'm Nick and I'm an alcoholic...

(Oh wait, AA is Thursdays. Sorry!)

Hi I'm Nick, I play on the right wing (or left if you're watching us!) for Intense and am also in my 'spare' (!) time responsible for the design/build/failure-to-update of the Intense web site!

I'm Jono of the Wakefield 101st Hellborne, I also like bitter and chips but contrary to young Glyn of Hull I'm a fan of the humble sausage, their fallic like appearance does'nt trouble me!

Hi I'm Maria, I'm INTENSE's "bitch" or so they say, the username says it all, I'm the one that sells the merch.... The stories about the tour I have to admit are all true but are all Eddie's fault! He made me jump into that pool for the laminate!!!!

:Spam: Hi I'm Old Rocker. I've always been a big fan of guitars and rock music. I discovered Intense a few months and have really got into metal bands like Intense, Pantera and Megadeth. I play guitar and run my own guitar shop.

Hi all my name is Mike and I am the leeds lone berzerker division in alliance with the Wakefield 101st. Im 25 and like metal....[/i]lots and lots of it![/i]. Im a banker and not something else which rhymes with that word.

I also have a patched jacket and I like beer. As Eagle will tell you my version of taking it easy is drinking 20 pints on a friday night of blodstock 04! :OMG:

:p :loco: :D :confused: :headbang: :dopey: o_O :Spin:

I'm Phil, from Mansfield (its a shitehole, full of chavs and townies) and I love metal!! :D er I'm teetotal like Neil (i think its neil) and i play the drums, again like Neil. I think we should be best friends :)

That Muppet Neil is a terrible fibber - he has at least, hmmm, let me see, 3 friends, and even better, his very own fan club: NAILED (Neil Ablard Is the Loveliest Ever Drummer).

Anyway, I'm Belinda and I'm so old I was around for the NWOBHM in the late 1970/early 80s. Complete with embroidered jacket......and yes that was me at the first Monsters of Rock at Donnington. I've just got your CD and am enjoying it very much, hopefully see you live this year (if Neil lets me buy a ticket.....)

Oh yes, I'm tee-total too and I won't say what I think of sausages.

Infernal Hails to you from the farthest reaches of the North east of England...

Caught you guys on SCUZZ tv, they've been doing my head in playing lots of shit emo bands, and i happend to be watching new skids on the block, when your band came on... the intro riff caught my attention for WAR OF ANGELS... i listened then thought... "Bah probably another Emo band... Fucking scuzz" and went to change channell.... i went 13... then the main riff came in... it was so fast and fucking amazing i almost exploded... i pressed backup as fast as my no dextrous hands could allow and immeadiatly took my stance with air guitar and started windmilling ever since that day i have been searching high and low for your band.... while all the time spreading the word that True British Power metal is alive and kicking fuck out of all the shit lame bands that seem to spring up all over.... and now i have finally found the website and Forum of one of the Greatest British bands ever... and i intend to buy your Demo CD as well as your newest Release and a few T- Shirts...

LONG LIVE INTENSE!
LONG LIVE INTENSE!
LONG LIVE INTENSE!

Meggido

Dedicated Metal Head