Is FICTION The Best???

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
Last year, Dark Tranquillity's FICTION topped many of the lists, or was at least ON the lists of the Best Of 2007 metal albums.

After all the excitement is gone...does it top the list for Best Album Of 2007???

And even MORE than that...is it Dark Tranquillity's best album...PERIOD?!?!

I dunno if its the best of 2007.. what did it have to really compete with?

As far as DT's best album, no way sir. I'd say The Minds I takes the cake in that department for me.

It is a matter a taste........*smashes hammer on the capslock-button*PERIOD!!!!1111oneoneeleven!

Fiction is the best metal album of 2007.

For once I have to agree with Plintus. Fiction is the best album of 2007.

Not only that, I think Fiction might be the best DT album ever. I need some more time to be certain, but at the moment I certainly feel so.

-Villain

Fiction IMO and I love dt...Was nowhere near my top album..I almost forgot about it for a couple months too...Its good...def better then Character but not amazing. In my opinion

It definitely makes the top 10 of the year. Im not sure if its DT's best though, either that Damage Done or Character:D

Can't wait to see them again in Montreal May 13th:)

Fiction destroyed every album release last year. Among the top in my opinion were Swallow the Sun with "Hope", Novembre with "The Blue", and 3 Inches of Blood with "Fire Up The Blades"

No doubt,My friend,fiction is the best album of 2007.and also their best album.I like the keyboard parts very much.the only things i miss was some Instrumental stuff like mind's eye and Mine Is the Grandeur....which move me so much.Winter Triangle is not good enough comparing with these two songs.

I know its been a short time in the scheme of things
but not only is Fiction my favorite CD of 2007 but
it turning into my favorite CD of all time
(I've mentioned this on the forum before)
from day one of its release its the only CD I play in my whip
I don't know how many 100's of times I've listened to it?
Every time I play it, its as fresh as the first time I heard it
its da frickn' bomb :worship:

Off the top of my head I struggle to think of a better metal album in 2007. I still can't get enough of Fiction and I'm too lazy to sit down and sift through everything I heard in '07.

As for best album, I don't know if it tops Character and I still have a really soft spot for The Gallery.

Will these guys put out something sub par? EVER???

Will you fuck off? EVER???

If you don't like it - you can go fuck yourself, we don't care, what the fuck is your problem?

Fucking inbred cocksukers can't get enough of their mothers and show up all over the place... Geez...

Three questions marks = irony, or my name isn't Gunnar Gunnarson anymore.

But yeah, there's no need to argue. I'm sure even if we all completely agree with each other we can be civil about it.