Is there any metal band that you absolutely hate?

Finntrolll haters!!!! What, thats crazy I say! How can you hate a bunch of trolls running around the woods decapitating people with accordians.

This hate is unheard of.

i actually used to not like lamb of god, but then i saw them live and they blew me away, they play pretty technical songs flawlessly. i'm seeing them again tommorow. in order to see them, however, i have to sit through Trivium, i utterly despise trivium.

A. they are the biggest dimebag fanboy's ever to walk the planet.
B. they completly changed their style (shitty to begin with) to make more money
C. the "do their hair" before the show
D.sounds liike a half japanese version of James hetfield is singing.

deicide, korn, disturbed, cannibal corpse, HIM, gorgoroth, the black dahlia murder, these are all metal bands i absolutely hate.
i also hate slayer, but it's more of a mild dislike not absolute hate

him isnt metal...i refuse to aknowledge that they are...but yea, cradle of filth are definatly on that list, aswell as atreyu

I HATE CRADLE OF FILTH!!!!

It bugs me so much that people group Dimmu Borgir in the same whatever as Cradle. They are very different and Dimmu do their thing 100000000 times better than Cradle. Plus Dani Filth should just go move to a deserted island, hes singing is utterly annoying and trying to fir goth clothes that are 10 sizes to small is not working for his fat ass.

There, that was my Cradle hate...

him isnt metal...i refuse to aknowledge that they are...but yea, cradle of filth are definatly on that list, aswell as atreyu

I agree. As much as I like HIM, they're definitely more rock-based to me. Though, there are a few parts that get a bit heavier and doomier, hehe. I mean, Sweet Pandemonium is a brilliant, BRILLIANT song.

A few metal bands I REALLY cannot stand are stuff like Korn, Godsmack, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne, DevilDriver, In Flames (for the most part, anyway), Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, Trivium, Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, All that Remains, As I Lay Dying, etc. I'm sure I could think of more, but I think this is a fairly decent list.

** sorry for double post
I HATE CRADLE OF FILTH!!!!

It bugs me so much that people group Dimmu Borgir in the same whatever as Cradle. They are very different and Dimmu do their thing 100000000 times better than Cradle. Plus Dani Filth should just go move to a deserted island, hes singing is utterly annoying and trying to fir goth clothes that are 10 sizes to small is not working for his fat ass.

There, that was my Cradle hate...

Ummm, Dimmu are essentially where they are today because of the popularity of Cradle of Filth. I had to quote this one up, sorry. Cradle of Filth's more recent material (save for the majority of Nymphetamine) is totally not on par with their back catalogue, notably the superiority of Cruelty and the Beast as well as the captivating, horro-like vibe of Dusk...And Her Embrace. This was Cradle at their best, in my honest opinion.

You may not like them, which is a shame, but praise must be given where it is due. Check out the 11 minute epic, "Bathory Aria," and tell me you don't get the chills from that. Their BEST song, I say.

Metal bands that I hate......*g
Well, I have to say I hate most of the metal bands...most of the genre is totally crap. Don't get me wrong there are still lots of extreme bands that I love and even lots of metal bands that are worth listening, but compared to the sheer mass of shitty metal bands I hate most bands of the genre.

i actually used to not like lamb of god, but then i saw themin order to see them, however, i have to sit through Trivium, i utterly despise trivium.

A. they are the biggest dimebag fanboy's ever to walk the planet.
B. they completly changed their style (shitty to begin with) to make more money
C. the "do their hair" before the show
D.sounds liike a half japanese version of James hetfield is singing.

A. Just like every other metal band out there
B. They made their music BETTER!
C. So fucking what???
D. ARE YOU DEAF?!

I'm sick to death of pissweak "doom" bands moaning and groaning on about their weeping blackened loveless heart caressing the sorrow of winter's dying misery blah blah blah. Flaming gaylords.