It would appear I am being fired from Royal Carnage

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayKeeley said:
That raises a good question - what to do with the heaps of promos? We're not going to sell them, and I recognize that they're all a tax write off, but isn't there some 3rd world metal charity organization that I can send them to? :tickled: [I'm half serious].

pm sent with my address :loco:

Jim LotFP said:
If there was a band called "the undergdog" and Keeley was trying to get them signed, that email would have been the best ever. Because their voice deserves to be heard.

:lol:

Somewhere in the deep underground dungeons of Suffern NY, Obsucrity change their band name to Undergdog!!!

lurch70 said:
and JK ... my bbq question has still been left unanswered. yes, it's a Romanian tradition to unashamedely invite yourself to people's homes :lol:

Aurel, my friend, my home is your home.

And if you can watch the kids for a while, I'll throw in a pack of Magic Hat. :loco:

Hey whatever happened to GAIkTHRUIGH?

My leftover promos are stuffed inside a plastic bag (the same ones I use for trash bags) behind a stereo speaker, out of view. PM me an address and you'll get a box of them, whoever the crap you are.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
JayKeeley said:
That raises a good question - what to do with the heaps of promos? We're not going to sell them, and I recognize that they're all a tax write off, but isn't there some 3rd world metal charity organization that I can send them to? :tickled: [I'm half serious].

Forgive me if I've said this here before, but I never get tired of repeating this. I used to trade mine for things. Meals at restaurants. Housecleaning. Rides around town.

I got pussy several times by giving promo CDs to girls.

But mostly I sold them. I was getting at some points TWENTY PROMOS A DAY and they were accumulating like Tribbles around the house. I swear they were multiplying.

If you don't want to sell them, and think they're shitty, smash them with a hammer, write a 'No thanks' note, and mail them back to the label that sent it. Or the band, if you can find a snail mail address.

JayKeeley said:
Aurel, my friend, my home is your home.

And if you can watch the kids for a while, I'll throw in a pack of Magic Hat. :loco:

thanks ... but never say things like "my home is your home" to someone with possible gypsy blood. :loco:

lurch70 said:
there is serious need for tits in this thread

and JK ... my bbq question has still been left unanswered. yes, it's a Romanian tradition to unashamedely invite yourself to people's homes :lol:

He avoids answering questions. :Smug:

Kudos with that letter you sent to the labels. Wonder what else was said.

Kinda funny too that just last week I had told you my hard drive crashed, thus losing my emails and email database. And what did you tell me???

That you didn't gback up the list and that you didn't see a need to keep them, blah, blah... and never got back with me... then a few days later you asend me an email asking if i had contacted the labels about the new site.... then you say fuck the labels.....

Who is the schizophrenic here?

Papa Josh said:
You've NOW made it abundantly clear that it was not a team and that everyone was just a volunteer of Ali's Royal Carnage.
I don't get this. Ali (that's JayKeeley to those of you that don't know the Secret Handshake :dopey: ) has been open to anything when it comes to RC. One time ONE. FUCKING. TIME. did he criticize one of my reviews, but it turns out he was joking anyhow!

You on the other hand have a conniption fit anytime something swings in another direction, whether it be an idea amongst team members or some stupid shit on the forum. Like I already said, it's childish, it's stupid, and it's old. How many fucking times have you sent off a huge rant to the RC team freaking out about fuck knows what, then as soon as someone says "hey man, calm down" you come back with "oh I was stoned when I wrote that." Fuck that! This is a hobby to me, I don't have time to deal with some unpredictable 5 year old dick throwing sand!

I wouldn't trust it. :erk:

Don't forget Parrot Metal!

http://www.reptilianrecords.com/reptilian/hatebeek.html

REP090-HATEBEAK.jpg

REP090-CANINUS.jpg

REP077-HATEBEAK-LPC-clr.jpg

Jim LotFP said:
Someone's already done the Scum parody.

Fuck.
Oh man, if that image is gonna discourage you releasing that I'll delete my post and pretend it never happened, mmmmmmkay? :Spin:

By the way, history of finding "Pitbull Grindcore" and "Hatebeak": a friend of mine from London (who hates metal in every shape and form, and is mad for acid techno) sent me the links, laughing at me with "is this the sort of stuff you listen to? This and Motley Crue?". :loco:

So anyway, I posted the links here and within 5 minutes, NAD (or One Inch Man for those of you who don't know the secret handshake nudge nudge wink wink) had placed an order for Hatebeak.

Support the underground and the animal kingdom!! :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.