Jackson RR24 PICS! Check in this hot guitar!

the phenom

Jun 7, 2007
Finland
Okay so heres some pics of my jackson rr24!

specs you can find at www.jacksonguitars.com

This is pretty much how it woud have turned out if alexi would have remained endorsed to jackson...i am very proud to own this guitar! its sexy and it sounds brutal! still want to see the pics? ;) here they come!

so what do you think?!=D

dscn1448wj7.jpg

dscn1445cj7.jpg

my.php

dscn1431pk6.jpg

fuck i hate my net...it went berserk :D so now my pics are all erroring over this thread...sorry...technical difficulties;) well its a great guitar!

Ok listen up, first of all use the fucking search function, there is already a thread on the RR24 and second, there is a guitarplayer's thread in the off topic area, post in there as there is actually no relevance what so ever of this guitar with CoB.

Other than that nice axe. XD

Great, but next time be a bit original. I personally would've gone with the White and Black one, just to avoid accusations of copying Alexi

:lol:!!

What the fuck, have you ever seen what colour Alexi's main ESP guitar is? Jesus.

Yeah sure, it's an ESP instead of a Jackson and his Jackson was Black but a black and white V style guitar is still highly associated with Alexi Laiho.

Very nice guitar you have there. I'd be more than happy to own one of those.

Guitars like that always remind me of something legendary:

roopekitara.jpg

:worship:

thread starter: Set up your floyd ;)

BTW, you actually have a limited edition of RR24, only 75 were made.

The other guy who has one with red bevels has a regular RR24.

It sucks that they both have plastic inlays and don't have an OFR (which is why they are overpriced). I will never buy one just because of the plastic inlays....looks ugly as fuck.

Yea he has the limited edition (reverse sharkfins and white binding). He told us he already set up his floyd, they are old pics

Tbh I think the inlays look ok, you can't tell what there made of from a distance and it doesn't affect tone so I'm happy.

And the RR24 does have a OFR, it's damm good too, doesn't go out of tune no matter how much you abuse it

Yea he has the limited edition (reverse sharkfins and white binding). He told us he already set up his floyd, they are old pics

Ok, I didn't read the thread so carefully, sorry.

You are SO wrong about everything else....

Floyd Rose is NOT original. Yes, it says so on the Jackson page, it looks so from the front but it isn't. Take the Flyod out, is there a "made in Germany" stamp on it? Most likely not! We discussed about this on one other forum....one guy compared it with OFR, says it feels cheaper and has a "little bit rounder look" to it. OK, it stays in tune fine, that's the most important thing. But the question is - will it stay in tune like now after few years of abuse? We don't know that yet, but you can't be 100% sure. Same goes for "OFRs" on China-made BC Rich guitars.
IMO, if it says on Jackson page that it is an OFR and it's what you are paying for, than you should get that and nothing else!

About the inlays....did you ever actually compare them with MOP inlays? Had one beside the other? I have three guitars...two with MOP inlays and one with plastic, I'll take a couple of photos later today and then post them here, the difference is just too huge! I can notice it in less than a second, from far or close. It stands out under stage lights the most. I will never buy a guitar with plastic inlays again!

For 1200$ which is what RR24s go for around (or 1100EUR in Europe) you can get a used RR1 which is better that RR24 in every aspect. It doesn't have 24 frets though :(.

Ok, I didn't read the thread so carefully, sorry.

You are SO wrong about everything else....

Floyd Rose is NOT original. Yes, it says so on the Jackson page, it looks so from the front but it isn't. Take the Flyod out, is there a "made in Germany" stamp on it? Most likely not! We discussed about this on one other forum....one guy compared it with OFR, says it feels cheaper and has a "little bit rounder look" to it. OK, it stays in tune fine, that's the most important thing. But the question is - will it stay in tune like now after few years of abuse? We don't know that yet, but you can't be 100% sure. Same goes for "OFRs" on China-made BC Rich guitars.
IMO, if it says on Jackson page that it is an OFR and it's what you are paying for, than you should get that and nothing else!

About the inlays....did you ever actually compare them with MOP inlays? Had one beside the other? I have three guitars...two with MOP inlays and one with plastic, I'll take a couple of photos later today and then post them here, the difference is just too huge! I can notice it in less than a second, from far or close. It stands out under stage lights the most. I will never buy a guitar with plastic inlays again! but dunno if the floyd breaks ill get a gold schaller from thomann anyway so :D

For 1200$ which is what RR24s go for around (or 1100EUR in Europe) you can get a used RR1 which is better that RR24 in every aspect. It doesn't have 24 frets though :(.

Ur talking of the PING floyd...i know theres discussions of it everywhere...i can assure you ive checked how pings look...the bottom plate is not anywhere near the looks of it. Btw they dont have the made in germany text in all new guitars floyds. I could still take pics of the floyd if you want to? I tested this Deluxe LTD with a OFR and it felt EXACTLY as mine...no rounder or cheaper...same shit really. I promise you im not shitting you just coz i own this one :D well i know they aint close to MOP but mop is too show offy for me anyways so fuck it:) im happy with my inlays :heh:

Hey Phenom, recognise me? :D

Some pics of my RR24

1myjacksoncw0.jpg

2myjacksoncd0.jpg

3myjacksonkx2.jpg

img00021kg6.jpg

Pics are kinda crappy so it looks no were near as good as it does in real life

Holy shit its I buy peace from UG :D Hi mate!

untitledot4.png

Yea I supose mop inlays are nicer, but in the UK a RR1 is almost £2000 and only has 22frets, and my RR24 was £720. Plus it plays great

I was actualy going to order a custom made Ran guitar before i found out about the RR24, because they were almost exatly the same spec i went for the RR24 because it was cheaper. I might still get a ran guitar in the future when I get a real job lol

nope, not a PING either. Pings have a little PING symbol or something near the tremolo arm. These don't. My guess is that FR transfered the production of OFRs (or atleast part of it) to somewhere in Asia where it's cheaper to make them. If they were made in Germany, they would have made in Germany stamp (my guess).

Btw they dont have the made in germany text in all new guitars floyds.

What guitars are we talking about here? Any USA made guitars? Or MIJ? It's logical that the MIJ or even all Asian made guitars get these floyds because they're cheaper and easier to get there. I'm pretty much sure that the USA Jacksons still get the "made in Germany" floyds. I can check that if you wish, I know some people with 07 USA Jacksons.

Glad you like the inlays then :). MOP are perfect for me. Abalone, on other hand, are too flashy for me.

Polluted Soul-
I know that ;).
And FYI, Jackson site is FULL of errors on specs pages ;).

Why buy a new RR1? I found a lot of them for 1000-1200EUR used. I don't know why people have issues with buying used gear....it's not like buying a POS Squire....USA guitars are top quality and they stay that way no matter if they are new or 15years old (older are actually better!).