Votes: 40 50.6%
  • Short hair

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • bald

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Erik said:
well i'm mainly just being a funnyguy in this thread but i really can't be arsed to take care of my hair
Mostly to take care of guys hair means just to keep it clean. I bet you have less problems with it than me =)

End of Your Days said:
Bald is cool. Although, I'm not.
yepp
av-5318.jpg

Long hair rulez except for the middle stage. I hate that part where it is always in your eyes. Plus I sucks when you are mistaken for a woman. It has only happened twice, but it is pretty embaressing. Plus my hair curls hardcore at the bottom and it is really dumb.

End of Your Days said:
Bald is cool. Although, I'm not.
Not bald or not cool?

I've got long, straight hair down to my shoulders. I only wash it once a week because yeah it takes too long, & my hair's always tied back anyway so it looks & feels pretty much the same whether I wash it or not.

Nah not really. It's just matted hair. You section off the hair, then comb it backwards towards the route to form loose dreads, then you just let it do its own thing, washing as often as you would with normal hair, and the friction of day to day life/washing/sleeping etc forms and tightens knots. There's no filfth involved really *shrug*

Christ on a bike ! im new to this site and i cant beleive there is a thread discussing HAIR !? What the fuck does it matter what your hair looks like , if your into metal..your into metal . long hair/short hair/spiked/shaved , it really makes no odds , do you think the bands we listen to give a shit ?