Metal band for non metalheads.

Which metal band is most liked by non-metalheads?

• Burzum

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Wolves In The Throne Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Metallica

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Black Sabbath

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Sunn O

• Mastodon

• Judas Priest

• Megadeth

• Pantera

• ISIS

• Cannibal Corpse

• In Flames

• Opeth

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Others

• Total voters
Definitely Black Sabbath. I think they have a kind of Beatles-esque and universal musical quality that most people can relate to, especially on Vol 4.

Definitely Black Sabbath. I think they have a kind of Beatles-esque and universal musical quality that most people can relate to, especially on Vol 4.

I agree with you on Black Sabbath.They are people who don't like metal but like Sabbath.Tllica would be with Sabbath too since the Black Album sold 15 million albumd.Surpise no one said Priest yet.

I didn't say Priest because they are too heavily derided in popular culture for non metal fans to be open-minded about their work.

Yea especially that album. But I think some people would prefer Painkiller or also like Painkiller along with other recent 90s and 00s albums.

Hammers of Misfortune would be a good one for most I would have thought. Don't know if any non-metal fans actually like them, but they could/should.

Plus, most doom metal could be liked by general music fans .... Black Sabbath is widely praised, so why not Pagan Altar et al.

Good. Order upheld. :) Kidding, of course.
Actually, I don't know if I'm upholding order or creating chaos due to my sensationalistic self-righteousness. I'll try to lay low for a while.

In Flames seems to be a big one because they enjoy the cock and also the scene kids adore them(excluding the first few albums).

Black Sabbath because everyone knows about them, and Metallica because most of them prefer their stuff from the black album on because it's mainstream as fuck.