Miscellaneous beer thread

Speaking of beer..
Anyone want some plastic XXXX BBQ plates? They're about 45cm in diameter and look kinda cool. Still new and boxed (left over promos from the pub).
Let me know and I'll work out the cost of postage for ya.

:wave:

Sydo said:
Speaking of beer..
Anyone want some plastic XXXX BBQ plates? They're about 45cm in diameter and look kinda cool. Still new and boxed (left over promos from the pub).
Let me know and I'll work out the cost of postage for ya.

:wave:

can't drink plates.......:erk:

went to Hay for a 40th birthday and drank VB in cans at the party .... bit dusty the next day I was... but did have some Calton Black (that was nice ) and hot cans of Tooheys Mid Strength........

1664 is good indeed.

Tried a kingfisher recently which was also very nice.

Little Creatures Pale Ale is also high on my list.

My standard favourites however would have to be (in this order)

Boags Premium
Boags St George
Boags Draught
Boags Strongarm

Hey it's Stonewall! I passed through Bendigo today...and yesterday. :)

I had Boags St George last night. Very nice indeed; a bit like Corona, only nice and ponce-free.

Where do you get Little Creatures Pale? Where's it from?

Maybe you just had a bad one or two, Sydo, or maybe I just had a good one? :)

Little creatures is a WA beer, the brewery is in fremantle. I went to the brewery when I was over in perth late last year. Its pretty cool. The beer is brewed on one side of the building and you can order beer and food on the other half. When you do a piss you look down on the big beer silos. Pretty neat.

You should be able to get little creatures from a good bottleo. It has a baby angel thing as its logo.

KoichCPA said:
Carlton black is the mans beer.

Tooheys Old for me.. I don't enjoy the Carlton Black much at all..

Winmar - I had a 6er of St George.. They all seemed the same. :(

I checked out Dan Murpheys the other day...it opened on Wednesday. They have a couple of different Little Creatures beers, and also Duvel, which is the 8.5% beer we tried in Belgium. Not bad. Pity it was $7.49 a stubby, rather than being 2 Euro odd as we payed overseas.

Icarus said:
Little creatures is a WA beer, the brewery is in fremantle.

*snip*

You should be able to get little creatures from a good bottleo. It has a baby angel thing as its logo.

That all sounds pretty cool. I'll have to seek it out next time I'm at DM.

A beer show - noice!