Miscellaneous beer thread

Call me crazy but I think there's a lot to be said for warm beer.
You can tell the difference between great beer and typical shit by how it tastes when it's warm.
Tooheys New etc tastes like wet arse when it's warm.
Tooheys Old tastes fairly alright though it's still way better cold.
Beez Neez not only tastes awesome cold, it opens up with a whole new range of flavours when it's warm.
Looks like I'm going to have to go on a warm beer bender to see how much fact there is to my theory.

English lagers are meant to be drunk at room temperature, and they actually taste better like that.

I tried Beez Neez once, and thought it was weak and uninspiring. A while later I thought I'd try it again, and unfortunately came to the same conclusion.

I was in Hahndorf in SA a couple of days ago and tried a Hofbräu Dunkel (dark) in a German pub. It was very pricey, but very nice.

call me ignorant, call me stupid but Boags Draught is the only beer for me,i'm not one for the boutique beers,Boag's Draught is like mothers milk for me:loco:

nah not where i live,brewed in my home town of Launceston,its pretty much standard here
the draught is standrd although i think they do do a couple which cater to the boutique

Boags Draught is pretty good as a standard sort of beer. The best Boags brew is Wizard Smith's. I think Cascade's a bit better than Boag's overall though.

That one's pretty good too, especially when it's hot. I arrived in Wycheproof in western Victoria once and was hanging for a beer. Bought a few of those and it was gold. Do you work at a bottle shop?