MJR's opinion about nu-metal

about techno - i actually dont hate it.. proper techno that is, not the shitty house music they try to pass of as it in most clubs..not that i would buy it or even listen to it in my own time, but when i hear it i can appreciate it.. its not like metal, youre not supposed to look for intricacies in it, or be awed over the musicianship.. its designed to just 'feel' the beat and move your body to it.. why its popular in drug circles..
I have techno music stuck in my head when I masturbate, and it gets me to go with a rhythm. And after I'm done, I have a Kamelot medley replace the techno.

I dunno, you said techno, so I felt compelled to mention that.

Ptah Khnemu said:
I have techno music stuck in my head when I masturbate, and it gets me to go with a rhythm. And after I'm done, I have a Kamelot medley replace the techno.

I dunno, you said techno, so I felt compelled to mention that.

:lol: thanks for sharing.. wouldnt epica be better for guys to whack to? they can imagine its simone doing it for them..

^ i know lots of people that listen to it.. the only shit music that REALLY bothers me tho is punk and emo.. i get all this pent up rage happening when i hear it.. that and michael bolton or celine dion.. someone help me :(