Most anticipated - 2008

steven wilson is producing the new anathema and i'm sure there will be new things added to their sound. i'm hopeful about the new album really. i loved "a simple mistake", and with the new production it should be even better.

the wilson thing can be both a positive and a negative thing. he's a great producer soundwise, obviously. I just hope he doesnt get all over the place with his vocal harmony ideas etc. It's good stuff but it really gets too much on some of the Opeth discs

steven wilson is producing the new anathema and i'm sure there will be new things added to their sound. i'm hopeful about the new album really. i loved "a simple mistake", and with the new production it should be even better.

Agreed.

bad stef :mad::heh: only good will come of this.

I hope Wilson inspires them to add some dymanic twists to the songs, they are very repetetive now and im allready getting tired of some of them.

Happy Birthday Stefan! :kickass:

whoaa. congrats! little stefan growin up1> ww

you can now officially drink the alcohols in the us.

sure let me call bill gates to come pick me up in his space craft. We'll be there in half n' hour.

I read some rumours here on UM that Kim Larsen was involved in a new Doom-project. Just rumours though.
I would love a new album from The Loveless, no pun intended.

Oh. Yeah. I can't wait to finally be able to own porcupine tree's LightBulb Sun when it's remastered, and Recordings when it's rereleased.

Thanks man! I got a thread on the Nevermore forum but here that I actually post semi-seriously everyone forgot about it haha :lol:
Congrats, 2 days late, but wtf! It's genuine, that's what counts, oder was?! You don't have MySpace so how the hell else could I remember :p

Actually I was rocking out at the Porcupine Tree gig in Amsterdam on your birthday, how'bout that?

I take it I should give Porcupine Tree a listen? Most of the people here seem to be very into them. Are they somewhat in the vein of Katatonia/Anathema?