Most Embarassing Moment

Maybe when I pigeon shit on my head when I was walking down the street when I was six years old... or when I tripped and dropped my food in front of the whole cafeteria in seventh or eighth grade.

Edit: lmfao @ Heartless... that was cruel.

In kindergarten our classroom had its own bathroom. I went to open the door to use it and a girl was in there. Whoops.

fuck
that's real badass style, dude
Ok, what is sort of embaressing is, a few years back, I used to fool around with this girl at her grandparents house cuz they always went out during the day. The bad part was that they would always come home at the "wrong time", if you get my drift... so I always had to run into the washroom and pretend to be "taking a crap"... well after a few times they got suspicious and I heard them say to the girl when I was in the bathroom... "Why is he always in the bathroom when we come home?"... and I was like ^_^;... awkward moment when I emerged, that's for sure...

:lol:

And also, another story that didn't happen to me, but it was embaressing for my friend and it ranks among one of the FUCKING FUNNIEST and CRUELEST things I ever did:

In our neighborhood we had a house where everyone hung out, it was this Janette girl's house. Anyways, my friend Cal was in the basement and Janette was giving him head... and me and a few other friends were in the living room watching t.v., smoking, etc... and her mom came home! So we're all sitting there casually, and her mom walks in with some stuff for Janette and looks at all of us there and says "Where is Jannette?"... and at that moment everyone is just frozen, they don't know what to say, cuz we all know what was going on... so everyone is paused, except me. I was like "She's in the basement"... as casual as can be... Everyone is stunned. So she starts walking down the basement stairs, and :lol: as soonas she is out of sight we're laughing, well we're all holding in our laughter as much as possible, waiting for somethng to happen... like 15 seconds later we here her mom scream, like "OH" or something and then Cal comes running up the stairs, his pants around his ankles pretty much, and he books it out the front door... omfg... I was laughing so hard I seriously couldn't breathe! Her mom like flipped out on Janette we could hear it all in the basement, it was insane... then she came upstairs and amde us all leave. It was fucking legend.

In our neighborhood we had a house where everyone hung out, it was this Janette girl's house. Anyways, my friend Cal was in the basement and Janette was giving him head... and me and a few other friends were in the living room watching t.v., smoking, etc... and her mom came home! So we're all sitting there casually, and her mom walks in with some stuff for Janette and looks at all of us there and says "Where is Jannette?"... and at that moment everyone is just frozen, they don't know what to say, cuz we all know what was going on... so everyone is paused, except me. I was like "She's in the basement"... as casual as can be... Everyone is stunned. So she starts walking down the basement stairs, and :lol: as soonas she is out of sight we're laughing, well we're all holding in our laughter as much as possible, waiting for somethng to happen... like 15 seconds later we here her mom scream, like "OH" or something and then Cal comes running up the stairs, his pants around his ankles pretty much, and he books it out the front door... omfg... I was laughing so hard I seriously couldn't breathe! Her mom like flipped out on Janette we could hear it all in the basement, it was insane... then she came upstairs and amde us all leave. It was fucking legend.

That remind me, when I was arounf 14 I was at my friend house and we entered the living room but her mom was giving head to his father, we were like '' Holy molly! Sorry for the disturbing!''. That was...akward:zombie: .

lol this one girl in my old school was giving a speech and she was moving around and her bra just slipped and everyone started laughing. Quite embarrassing for her.

lol this one girl in my old school was giving a speech and she was moving around and her bra just slipped and everyone started laughing. Quite embarrassing for her.
so she was just giving the speech in nothing but a bra?

SoccerPenaltyKick.gif