Most overrated bands

fat bastard said:
maybe. depends on what youre lookin for out of priest. awesome cd though. priest was probably the only band i know who could get away with having some blatant pop overtones in their metal without people crying sellout.

It was before they made Painkiller::Smokedev:
Sad wings and Defender is best in my humle opinion.:kickass:

Necuratul said:
We've done this so many times.

I guarantee this will be closed.
your guarantees are obviously worthless

1. Atreyu.
2. Avenged Sevenfold.
3. fuck, any of that punk-ass emo-ish bullshit
4. Six Feet Under
5. Stone Sour
6. Kovenant
7. Mayhem (yeah, yeah, talk all the shit you want, fags. I've opened for them. Maniac is the biggest fucking poser, replaced by the guy (atilla) with some of the most horrible fucking vocals I've possibly ever heard!)

I'll come up with more later.

That was only because the moderator fucking went away to Germany when this thread was made.

Necuratul said:
That was only because the moderator fucking went away to Germany when this thread was made.
oh well - fuck him then!:zombie:

(i was only fucking with you):headbang:

The Timebird said:
Everyone who thinks early Slayer is overrated can die.

not rly d00d, everything after seasons is over rated, besides possibly divine...

The production on DI is all fucked up. I think the producer was like kerry kings songs blow. He ended up going in and out of sleep the entire time accidentally hitting the mixing board. How can a band go from such a powerful production job on seasons to some garbage.

Stained Class
Sad Wings of Destiny
Screaming for Vengeance
Painkiller
British Steel
Turbo

I don't particularly enjoy Ram It Down and I am yet to hear Defenders of the Faith. The rest I also haven't heard.

Slayer is not overrated, their new stuff just sucks, thats all.

What else have we talked about? Oh yeah, DMDS is the greatest black metal album of all time, whether you like it or not.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
How the fuck are BAN and DSO artsy.

Or if you weren't calling them artsy (which I see as a good possibility), how the fuck are they overrated.

BAN were praised around these parts for a good long time, perhaps more so than they deserved for TWWTG. Early BAN is still severly underrated. DsO is pretty much praised as the greatest thing to black metal this century by 4/5 metal boards. Fuck that.

byrne said:
I don't particularly enjoy Ram It Down and I am yet to hear Defenders of the Faith.

I fuckin' love Ram it Down. It has some of my favourite JP tracks - Blood Red Skies and Monsters of Rock.

byrne said:
What else have we talked about? Oh yeah, DMDS is the greatest black metal album of all time, whether you like it or not.

Truth.

And those who question Attila's vocal abilities should instead be questioning thier number of chromosomes.

wow i officially want to find the locations of half the people that posted on this thread, knock on their door and slap them in the face when they answer

maybe because some nu metal prove talent and worthyness, nothing youd recognize considering you listen to soilwork