Most overrated bands

KMADD said:
BTW i dont give 2 fucks what the PC police say. Metal is about hatred.
Im not here to have friends.

What the fuck is with some people?!
Yeh whenever i listen to metal, im deep in hate, and i want to kill someone. Not.

Not here to have friends? Well its not a chat site where you get chatted up by fat 60 years old men claiming they're a hot 18 year old blonde bird (so you want to meet and be best buddies, however you get raped instead), however im sure Draconyus and Ender would like that

Metal is about unity and a commen interest. If you think metal is about hate you are taking things to seriously.... don't go kill anyone and go to jail because metal is image.

The Greys said:
Metal is about unity and a commen interest. If you think metal is about hate you are taking things to seriously.... don't go kill anyone and go to jail because metal is image.

Metal shouldn't have an image. Metal is about the "music". Image should be completely irrelevant.

Life Sucks said:
Well, they invented metal

:erk:

haha this guy Sucks said:
But many of their songs consist of three simple riffs that are often repeated in a cyclical pop song structure

...and they evoke more emotion and atmosphere with these than much of anything else metal has managed to muster up in the past 36 years! :loco:

How is any product in the world suppose to sell if image is not somewhat regarded.

If you went into a FYE and cds were rapped between two pieces of cardboard would that be appealing ?.

Image is just as important as music it self because people will not get to hear music unless something makes them take intereast in the product.

the next person who says children of bodom will have a lead pipe shoved up their anal cavity by an inmate because CoB has been said 100 times...the point has been made.

overrated bands:
Hatebreed (not even fucking metal)
Avenged Sevenfold
Sepultura
Soulfly
Dragonforce
As I Lay Dying
Unearth
any other metalcore band
any nu-metal band
anything that ender likes
etc...

Overrated in my opinion:
Summoning, Ozzy, Anthrax, Burzum, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgur

Those are a few off of the top of my head that I think are overrated.