Most Overrated Opeth Song

Wow. I hate those of your kind, showing other's mistakes in their sentences. That's just ridiculous and pointless. I knew how to write it, I just wrote it down without taking care, but the point is that you understood what I meant to say anyway. And yes, I'm French and somehow more apt to make these kind of mistakes.

lol YOU tried to correct MY sentence, numbskull.

===

I feel relieved to see that most of you who find these songs overrated tend to arge that you "don't see what's so great about it".
I see this in the way that you guys still have room to discover the wonders that these songs hide, with more listening.
That, or you just don't like the song :)

===

lol YOU tried to correct MY sentence, numbskull.

Seems like you didn't get anything from what I said. I didn't even try to correct your sentence, I thought the word "taste" would say it all about what I thought from what you previously said.

"if you don't think that the mayh/sl/bwp trio are the 3 best opeth albums, your taste is awful"

Taste, you said it! Taste cannot be discussed, because nobody should have "better" taste than anyone else. Fuckhead.

that makes sense actually! it's really a shame you couldn't have been so straight forward initially. next time, why don't you make a meaningful post containing sentences like this one? "Tastes." is not an appropriate, interpretable sentence, hell, it's not even a sentence. i know english might be hard for you blah blah blah, im taking french as a second language but i at least have the cunning ability to create sentences with meaning.

demon of the fall, not that it is a bad song i just dont think theres anything exceptional about it, its just average; porcelain heart i agree with, i think its stretched out too much and is far too long + im not a fan of it; harvest, i found it less moving than other lighter opeth songs, and i didnt quite like the solo licks

Every Opeth song is underrated, just go ask opinions from people. :lol: (propably 90% will say that the song sucks, the one you play, unless it's acoustic...)

agreed about harvest, not so much about demon of the fall, that song dominates

that makes sense actually! it's really a shame you couldn't have been so straight forward initially. next time, why don't you make a meaningful post containing sentences like this one? "Tastes." is not an appropriate, interpretable sentence, hell, it's not even a sentence. i know english might be hard for you blah blah blah, im taking french as a second language but i at least have the cunning ability to create sentences with meaning.

Don't try to justify yourself for the error you made. The word I used was in its context and needed no more explanation, I'm not saying you're an idiot, just that you didn't understand what I meant to say because you didn't take in consideration the context in which it was said... so that was the point of writing only this word, because it said it all. At least now, if ever I reply to you again, you'll know I'm not the kind to correct others' spelling mistakes.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I rarely post here anymore, just lurk but I usually see you trying to knock some sense into the endless amount of noobs around here..

Doesnt seem to be working much :Smug:

Don't try to justify yourself for the error you made. The word I used was in its context and needed no more explanation, I'm not saying you're an idiot, just that you didn't understand what I meant to say because you didn't take in consideration the context in which it was said... so that was the point of writing only this word, because it said it all. At least now, if ever I reply to you again, you'll know I'm not the kind to correct others' spelling mistakes.

i made an error for humoring you and trying to gather some meaning from your "contextualized" bold-font single word? ill try to put this in words you'll better understand:

"Word."

i made an error for humoring you and trying to gather some meaning from your "contextualized" bold-font single word? ill try to put this in words you'll better understand:

"Word."

Nevermind then, you are totally right from the beginning to the end. I still think nobody can judge of other's taste without being wrong in his statements.

Not to resurrect the philno-NF argument, but I think there's such a thing as bad taste. I really do. Someone who buys all their dvds in "standard" format and is a huge Brendan Fraser fan has no taste.

Yes but personnally, will you say that you have, yourself, a bad taste for something without refering to the social point of view? Taste is taste... if you say social/popular taste, now that's another business.

Right, and I won't, because my aesthetic taste is subjective, and that's why you guys say there's no such thing as bad taste. But come on, why would you buy a DVD with a quarter of the film sliced off on both sides? YOU CRAZY.

I rarely post here anymore, just lurk but I usually see you trying to knock some sense into the endless amount of noobs around here..

Doesnt seem to be working much :Smug:
Prolly because his registration date is about the same as theirs. iirc he crushed more noobs in the past but got banned.