Most Overrated Opeth Song

I love Advent and all of the songs on Morningrise but it just isn't that great. I prefer Nectar or BRI over Advent.

it certainly isnt advent or anything from the first 2 albums that is the most overrater opeth

Well I love every song on Orchid and Morningrise, but I'm just saying, people on here praise Advent like it's worthy of some godly recognition.

Even though I'm sure to get a lot of disagrees I'd say, Demon of the Fall, The Lotus Eaters, Benighted, Black Rose Immortal, Advent or Face of Melinda.

Bullocks to anyone who said BWP.

Black rose immortal.
most of morningrise/orchid

is it death whispered a lullaby or in my time of need that opeth usually plays from damnation apart from windowpane? I cant remember but I think either of the songs are overrated in that case because they arent really good compared to closure. hope leaves, to rid the disease or windowpane imo.

Black rose immortal.
most of morningrise/orchid

I agree about BRI and Orchid, but Morningrise is like Orchid x 2 which means to me that it is very good, different from whatever has been released before, and fans of more underground music should appreciate these two album I guess... my friend does.

Well I love every song on Orchid and Morningrise, but I'm just saying, people on here praise Advent like it's worthy of some godly recognition.

Best song from these two albums. That explains it.

well I moight have been a bit harsh tbh, I like advent and TNATSW (live, that is) and TBYF is also awesome.

Orchid well, I hate underground metal thats it. thats why I dislike morningrise as a whole and I cant really see what it offers with its bad recording compared to the other opeth albums, heh.