New Dimmu Borgir is incredible....

Bleakest Harvest said:
Yeah it is, but that isn't exactly saying much is it?
hehe, you got a point. But it's more a personal statement since I've seen CoF always as that little bit more superior to Dimmu, but now it's vice versa. Dimmu Borgir 0wnz Cradle with Death Cult Armageddon. (music-wise)

I noticed on the album the orchestra seems to be expanding its presence... the full orchestra is evident in the album... not just the string section like in PEM, also based on what I've heard of Death cult armageddon Dimmu doesn't seem to be concentrating on their "dark" atmospheres

I havent heard it yet.. but I look forward to it.. I have liked everything they have put out. Same with cradle actually... neither are the pinnacle of musical evolution.. but they are fun.

@ segaszivos: yeah, he's talking about COB; Dimmu is going on tour with them later this year.

and, no boobies on the cover? how disappointing :-\

At first I was dissappointed by DCA, but after a few listens, it grew on me. Its more comparable to SPD. But I like that one too, so I guess that just makes me a Dimmu fanboy hehe.

Bleakest Harvest said:
Oh and another thing. For the second time running Vortex is wasted on this album. He simply doesn't get enough of a look in. He should have stuck with Borknagar, far better band.

Agreed, at least we got Vintersorg as part of the deal. I listened to Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse this morning and was unimpressed...

If u guys want real original Black Metal try the last Arcturus : The Sham Mirror with drumming legende Hellhammer

There s also a little french band that made all those evil and frigthning black metal band look like sissy====== Blut Aus Nor, their last album is The Work Wich Transform God, unlike Marduk its more violent cause of the feeling, the ambiance that came out of this album

COB is a killer in live (one of my best concert, I saw them with Soilwork and Shadow fall) :cool:

RydManiac said:
If u guys want real original Black Metal try the last Arcturus : The Sham Mirror with drumming legende Hellhammer

There s also a little french band that made all those evil and frigthning black metal band look like sissy====== Blut Aus Nor, their last album is The Work Wich Transform God, unlike Marduk its more violent cause of the feeling, the ambiance that came out of this album

COB is a killer in live (one of my best concert, I saw them with Soilwork and Shadow fall) :cool:

Hi , Ryd ^^:wave: