New Fan Of DT....Need Album Suggestions

It's different...keyboards a little more up-front and Haven isn't so ordinarily heavy and melodic as Damage Done perhaps is. It took me a long time to get into Haven, but some of DT's best songs are definitely on that album.

Well, you can just as well get only the curved out part.. And i'm not "Villain". :p

Hey everyone!
Well i just started listening to DT, But i have to say there amazing!

If anyone has any suggestions on the best DT c.d. it would help alot.

Tahnx:headbang:

The Gallery or Projector.

Its one of these two, although which depends on your tastes - hell, to you, it might be another. Buy them all, only sure way.

The Gallery is more aggressive, more flamboyently melodic and is quite close to Black metal stylistically.

Projector is more subtle, more melancholic and more ecletic - and when it gets going, its more thrashy imo than the Gallery.

But having said all that, every other DT album is amongst my favourites and I don't think they can make a bad album. You should enjoy them all.

Buy all of´em, its really worth it and you wont go wrong. The older stuff is better, so if you really want to understand what the band is doing now, start there - Skydancer, Of Chaos... (ep), The Gallery.

check out the minds I and character for your first impressions if you like it more harder
anyway I agree with your marduk: buy all of them
one of the few bands who never did a bad or mediocre album

i still think that "the gallery" is their best album :worship:

by the way can you please tell me who's the female on the gallery album??

solefald said:
one of the few bands who never did a bad or mediocre album

Absolutely!
All of them have a certain special charm and a new feeling. I think you might find something good in every one of them.

You may start with The Gallery, though ;)

marduk1507 said:
@LoD: the singer is Eva-Marie Larsson. Just dont be lazy and google it next time, ok? ;)

hey thanx
and sorry about lazyness i just tried to find but...
can you help me to see her pictures?? :cry:

So..A friend of mine recommended Dark tranquility because i was searching a new group to listen. I'm tired of listening Amon Amarth.

I've just listened Haven Feast of Burden and Final Resist. What other songs you'd recommend?

Lost to Apathy, My faeryland Forgotten, Away delight away, Scythe Rage and roses, Lethe, Edenspring, The Sun Fired Blanks, Hours passed in exile, Cornered.

Any DT track is good. Go buy the albums dude, support them good and proper.

There's a thread about which albums are best here http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53776 Go check it out.

EDIT: Last bit seems kind of irrelevant now :p.