---> new to the forum? introduce yourself here <---

More! You guys never end.

rahvin, are you aware of all these new fans? You have info on how they all came here in only one or two weeks? Is this part of a plan to get rid of older guys here?

I guess I'll just say hello to the new guy (again)!

supose i'm fairly new to the dark tranquillity forum,my name is simon from north yorkshire uk,could be called a mature metalhead lol.my heavy metal tastes started with ac/dc and motorhead before judas priest became my no 1 band.in latter years i have expanded my musical interests into more extreme forms of metal.with bands from europe especially scandanavia been my favourites,in general i do not like american metal.
amon amarth have become big favourites of mine this last two years and i have had the privelege of seeing them live 3 times.superb band.so when i heard dark tranquillity were playing at york i thought better check these guys out and guess what i love them.got my tics for the york gig this morning and in two weeks time i will pay homage to dark tranquillity.you can see what other bands i have seen in another thread, it is long.

Well, hello.

My name is Steve, which is the partial root of my handle, which was generated in full during my underground electronic music career. Technically, I'm not a virgin to this thread, as I was originally here for a few short stints while I was Just a babe in '01 and '03. My name was OP666187.

I have returned because of something I've always noted about Dark Tranquillity fans: they're decent people. I live near a major metropolitan center here in America, and I only travel into the beast's heart to see concerts. At concerts for bands like In Flames, people are very often rude, and even more often obnoxiously drunk. At Dark Tranquillity concerts, people like to talk about music between sets, and nice girls will tuck your glasses in their shirts while you're moshing.

On the boards (at least 5-7 years ago) they're fairly considerate and open minded. I will now stop talking about you all like you're not here.

As I said, and to quote Rammstein, "[I'm] all living in America, America, America." I'd like to see my soldiers home, Obama or McCain in the White House, and for my country to harness it's incredible wealth and technology to build sustainable infrastructure in poorer nations, whether they be third world or <sarcasm> the shitholes you all live in. </sarcasm> Don't hate me for my obnoxious president, hate me for the reason that everyone else does (the insurance company I work for).

Hi!

Stizzleomnibus

Hell-o:)

My name is Darek and I'm from Poland but currently live in the Liverpool area. It's real pleasure to join you on this Forum. Promise to write more, but now I have to go see Dark Tranquillity LIVE!!!:headbang:

Daaa... daaarek? Your ex girlfriend was not biologist, right? :loco: (This (mostly stupid) joke will only be understood by those whose fingers and mind are too outstretched for human standards).

Well, welcome anyway, man ;)

|ng (blé)

I joined UM 4 years ago according to my profile. I personally can't remember, nor can I remember if I ever posted in the DT section...so, hello hello, I am Kath and I shall try not to forget about this place again, but I'm promising nothing :p

Welcome onboard little kitten. I hope the greatness of this forum will make you purr as often as possible. :)

All hail Oden, Thane of Valhal. Welcome to the mighty halls that art our forum.