NO Insane McCain! NO Barack Hussein!

In all fairness I will more than likley remember moon crickets for a long time.

I've asked like 10 black people this morning if they have ever heard it, all of them are laughing. :D

i dont suppose things really got bad AFTER all those easily swayed lemmings voted in Dems into the majority in the House?
the Dems and their attack dogs with the far left have kept on the heat, making it impossible for the president to do his job during a difficult time in our nation's history. they've acted like spoiled childen from the moment Bush won the office.

when i think of Dems and what that means to this country, i just think back to when Slick Willie was in office and what he did [or didnt do]. numerous attacks against the US and US interests that he all but completely ignored. i think about the chances he had to get Bin Laden but couldnt be bothered with. i think about how badly he slashed our military and the military families that were struggling to get by while being led by a Dem.

now, i'm sure you dont care about military families, now that you're safely out, but i've got many friends that are still in.
i also care about keeping this country safe. that should always be a top concern, considering that if you're dead, the economy doesnt mean a thing. the Dems want us to believe that we have nothing to worry about and that the 'terrorist scare' is just a figment of Bush's imagination, but that doesnt account for all the attacks that went on before Bush was in office.

Dems want to hug the terrorists and 'understand' why they hate us. Republicans are more likely to actually DO something.

give me a president that puts this country first. Obama talks about us like we're diseased.

But both parties are wrong.
We went to war, why is another topic. We financed this war and lowered the value of our dollar by doing so. If we're going to fight we should raised taxes (gasp) to support the war and the people fighting but we didn't. While the price of oil has gone up it's been worse in the US because our dollar went down. As the price of fuel rose so did the price of freight jacking up the price of goods. And on and on it goes.

Now Obama wants to pull out which sucks ass to. I don't think we needed to go to war at the time we did (as did many of Bush's advisors) but we did and its fucking useless to bitch about it now. Once we put one soldiers life on the line we as a country need to make the juice worth the squeeze. So I don't think we should pull out and if the surge worked I say we give a bigger surge and start the draft if need be, especially since Iran is becoming more of an issue. If people want to support this war they're going to do it with more than a magnet on their car. Support it with your wallets and children. We owe it to our troops to do what it takes to get them from harms way as soon as possible. We also need to make sure that when they come back they get the care they need. Most people aren't wired to kill and not have any feelings on the subject.

The two party bull shit is retarded. You can't suggest a tax hike and be a republican and you can't very well be trying to see the mission out and be dem. If you are a dem you're a bleeding heart liberal with your head up your ass ad if your conservitive you're a greedy ass religious nut who is ignorant.

Neither of these two ass clowns are going to do what's really needed and more so the bulk of the country wouldn't back them if they would because we are going to have to suck it up for a bit. That's the price of wearing big boy pants.

i dont suppose things really got bad AFTER all those easily swayed lemmings voted in Dems into the majority in the House?

Oh My-there-is-no-god! You are so right. The first six years of Bush's term were bliss. Low spending, no terrorist threats, and christians could pray in peace. Once the Democrats gained a majority in the House and their tiny majority in the Senate, that's when things actually got bad!

Maybe we wont be living in a lap of luxury, but you can't possibly think that McCain is gonna do any better to fix the problems that a Republican got us into. He gave every single American in this country a bad name. Because of his idiocy, I am ashamed to call myself an American

You can't be serious? You think America is a shitty place? You are truly ashamed of being an American? Have you seriously considered the options? Have you ever been to a foreign country? Do you have any idea how great we have it here? When Clinton was POTUS, I wasn't particularly thrilled about it. I never once in those eight years proclaimed the USA a shitty place to be. If Obama does win in November, I won't be happy about it. Does that mean I will say I am ashamed to be an American? No fuckin' way.
If you absolutely think that the USA is a shitty place to be. Send me a pm so we can discuss funding your permanent departure from the United States. -This is no joke. If you truly hate it here. Let me know which country you would like to relocate to. I will sincerely try to put together enough money to help you move there. Perhaps Pakistan would suit you better?

Whitey treats everybody equally but white also assumes every dry cleaning bussiness is owned by koreans and prefers going to the subways that are owned by white people becuase the arabs tend to cheap the fuck out on the vegies. QUOTE]

I know the above is satire. When reading it, I couldn't help but think "Is this a summation of all Spike Lee films?"

I don't see how Obama can make things worse than GW did? Gas prices jumped more than $2 a gallon in the years GW has been in. The value of homes dropped by more than 20%, and foreclosure rates are the highest they've been in years. Health insurance took a drastic jump in prices. So Sue, if you're all for that and like paying higher gas prices, having your home worth less and paying up the as- in health insurance, then vote republican. Me on the other hand, the only thing I don't like about the Dems is universal healthcare. I think healthcare should be much cheaper than it is now, and affordable for everyone, but you should still have to pay something for it. Other than that, our economy needs to be fixed, the republicans royally screwed it up. Sue, I have a feeling you would vote republican no matter how bad the country is doing with a republican president. I used to vote straight republican myself since I spent 8 1/2 yearsin the military, but I can't vote republican this time. I like McCain and I give him all the respect in theworld for what he went through in Vietnam, I was hoping he would have beat out GW in the 01' primary, but it didn't happen. But the way our economy is currently doing after 8 years of republican rule, I can't vote for a republican (unless Ronald Reagan was re-incarnated!!!!)

Almost everything you write above is true.
Fuel prices have gone through the roof during Bush's terms. However, the prices didn't just go up for Americans. They went up for everyone.
Home values are directly affected by the sharp increase in forclosures. This has occurred during GW's presidency. What you haven't considered is who is really accountable here. Maybe the Mortgage Broker who committed sins of ommission by allowing unsuspecting home buyers to sign on for adjustable rates. Maybe the consumer should do a little more research and know what they can afford to spend before they go shopping for a house. Amoritization charts are not hard to find. Calculating your debt to income ratio is not rocket science, it's fundamental. Nobody made them sign on the dotted line.
I can't vote for Obama for two reasons. I am very pro-gun and I don't want our troops withdrawn too early. It would be like swimming halfway across the English Channel only to turn around because you are tired.
I liked your post. I think we just have a slightly different perspective on the same issues. Cheers!

You can't be serious? You think America is a shitty place? You are truly ashamed of being an American? Have you seriously considered the options? Have you ever been to a foreign country? Do you have any idea how great we have it here? When Clinton was POTUS, I wasn't particularly thrilled about it. I never once in those eight years proclaimed the USA a shitty place to be. If Obama does win in November, I won't be happy about it. Does that mean I will say I am ashamed to be an American? No fuckin' way.
If you absolutely think that the USA is a shitty place to be. Send me a pm so we can discuss funding your permanent departure from the United States. -This is no joke. If you truly hate it here. Let me know which country you would like to relocate to. I will sincerely try to put together enough money to help you move there. Perhaps Pakistan would suit you better?
i have thought about it but never gave much that. i wouldn't go to pakistan, but what about UK, or spain, germany, Australia, but not pakistan

yes... unlike the noble, upright Democrats, who really mean it when they use the word 'change.' put the messiah, Obama-wan in office and we'll all be living in the lap of luxury and peace will reign throughout the land.
:puke:

The Dem base is feeble minded as well.:loco:. I dont put to much faith in either party,its kind of like praying for something you have about a 50% chance of it coming out the way you want it to. I'm not to worried about it though. No ones in office long enough to do any real damage.

Democracy rules.

i have thought about it but never gave much that. i wouldn't go to pakistan, but what about UK, or spain, germany, Australia, but not pakistan

i was gonna pay a bill this week, but it can wait. i'm willing to toss in funds to get you out of the US... one way ticket, though. NO COMING BACK!!

While none of them are bad places. They still pale in comparison to the USofA. What makes you think Spain or the UK would be any different? Spain and the UK both supported the liberation of Iraq. The cost of living in Germany, Australia, and the UK is greater than the US. Petrol has always been more expensive in the UK and Germany than it is here.
Seriously, rethink this whole thing. I don't care if you vote for Obama, Boy George or the dumpy red-head from the B-52's. Just don't say that America is a shitty place to be/live etc.
Try some nationalism.

the only reason i think about spain is because have ancestors that lived there and would like to connect with my roots

Yeah, I'm always amazed how people want to reconnect with their roots in some other country. Not the rest of the world doesn't have anything to offer but seriously, I'm like 6th generation American. Here are my roots. Visiting some random building in another part of the world has little to do with me.

the only reason i think about spain is because have ancestors that lived there and would like to connect with my roots

Ive lived in Spain. It was a pretty clean country, until I went down south. Then you start seeing the muslim influence start popping up, and slums. I still had a awesome time there. Great beer, great people, ok food. They have weird ass hours though, I didn't dig that. FANCY whore houses though stock full of Romanian women, excellent!

Ive been to Pakistan too..that is..the worst place I have ever been to and I have been to a lot. Vietnam during the war might have been worse.

Maybe the Mortgage Broker who committed sins of ommission by allowing unsuspecting home buyers to sign on for adjustable rates. Maybe the consumer should do a little more research and know what they can afford to spend before they go shopping for a house. Amoritization charts are not hard to find. Calculating your debt to income ratio is not rocket science, it's fundamental. Nobody made them sign on the dotted line.

You of course correct but missing the bigger picture. Why should you and I with our tax dollars have to bail out THE LENDING CORPORATION that made these stupid loans that people couldn't afford? Bush's blame is that he sees no problem bailing out a corporation for its stupid lending practices. No one is going to save you or I if we make dumb loans.

I can't vote for Obama for two reasons. I am very pro-gun and I don't want our troops withdrawn too early. It would be like swimming halfway across the English Channel only to turn around because you are tired.
I liked your post. I think we just have a slightly different perspective on the same issues. Cheers!

I'll never understand single issue voters, be they gun people or people who only care about abortion. It just seems to justify all the special interests that run Washington.

As for troop withdrawl, there is no meaningful distinction between Obama, Bush, or the Iraqi government on the matter of when troops will leave. They'll leave when the Iraqi government thinks they are ready to take full control. Mccain's position is thus retarded pandering. He knows very well just about every serious military analyst or anyone higher up in the pentagon engages in serious contingency planning that involves time tables that depend on certain bench marks. So blabbing on about how early withdrawl is giving into the enemy is stupid rhetoric and reflects no major candidate's position. It's great "politics" but means nothing in reality.