nu metal sucks!

Alyona

I have his hat
Feb 4, 2002
London
Visit site
yes, we all know that already! I just wanted to remind some of you again!
i was dragged to see vex red play 2 days ago-it was a free gig and I didn't mind as some of my old friends that Ii haven't seen were going to be there, so I went along!

then I got booted in the lip but a bitch crowd surfing in huge metal shoes, I was thrown up on and all the other shit!

after the gig I ahnged out in the store where they played with my mates just messing about-then the band actually came up to us to talk to us-I have never heard anyone so pathetic! "oh yeah-we were crap today, sorry guys-we will try better next time"

HATE IT!

Why yes Flutterby......

Yes.... Yes it does. You have an uncanny knack for the obvious.;)

This on the other hand DOES NOT SUCK.....

i like nu-metal.
the music touches me in my soul. so please dont knock it, it hurts my fealings.
I sense infliction in the air

I am to weak to define
Iam too weak to fight

by that same token, my friend got booted in the lip during "demon of the fall"

some nu-metal is allright. many fo you consider slipknot of mudvayne to be nu-metal, though they are certainly better than bands like limp bizkit or staind.

Originally posted by saturnix
by that same token, my friend got booted in the lip during "demon of the fall"

some nu-metal is allright. many fo you consider slipknot of mudvayne to be nu-metal, though they are certainly better than bands like limp bizkit or staind.

Thats one of my fav songs (demon of the fall :D) and mudvayne and slipknot suck ass .... then ARE nu-metal and they are shitty. THey make shitty music and wear masks and face paint for attention. FUCK THEM!

Angelofdeath

Originally posted by AngelOfDeath

They make shitty music and wear masks and face paint for attention. FUCK THEM!

Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Dark Funeral and almost every black metal band does this shit too...so it's not only in nu "metal".
and how the fuck they hope for attention when they're all the same!? that's stupid.

Mudvayne sucks ass??? How do you figure? Their song writing is genius, it's different... the playing is amazing... the only reason why you don't like them is because some people label them as NU-metal, they paint their faces, and some people call them Slipknot clones. Well... a talented actual four person band that actually plays their music well is a lot different than 10 or 11 guys who know nothing of real music and who dress up like clowns for the simple reason of attention. Mudvayne dresses up for the mystic atmosphere about them.. they don't want anyone knowing who they are and that's why they do it... listen to the music people.... give their CD L.D. 50 a chance... if you open up to it... i guarantee it's one of the best metal albums to come out in the past 20 years. It's simply amazing. and no.... I don't really like NU metal!!

Nothingface and Systematic are the other two NU-metal bands that I like... I'm glad to hear that someone else loves nothingface... they're amazing... their playing is so fast and melodic... and the vocals and drumming are nothing short of fantastic...

Originally posted by Towelie
Mudvayne sucks ass??? How do you figure? Their song writing is genius, it's different... the playing is amazing... the only reason why you don't like them is because some people label them as NU-metal, they paint their faces, and some people call them Slipknot clones. Well... a talented actual four person band that actually plays their music well is a lot different than 10 or 11 guys who know nothing of real music and who dress up like clowns for the simple reason of attention. Mudvayne dresses up for the mystic atmosphere about them.. they don't want anyone knowing who they are and that's why they do it... listen to the music people.... give their CD L.D. 50 a chance... if you open up to it... i guarantee it's one of the best metal albums to come out in the past 20 years. It's simply amazing. and no.... I don't really like NU metal!!

You're out of your mind if you think the playing is amazing. It's no different than every other two power chord/no lead nu metal band.

Haha...did somebody just say Mudvayne's playing is fantastic? What a joke. Everybody sucks in that band, they look like fools, and their bassist(who is highly acclaimed) isn't anything past average. Ever look at the stuff he writes?