Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backyard Baby said:
Lol, yea but you seem to find need to post numerous pics of your pink fishnet clad legs??? whats that all about?? Arrogant? You? Naaaaah, Jealous? you? Naaahhhhh... Whatever!

I made the mistake of thinking this forum was for metal fans not children who spend their time picking fault at others, you have issues my dear I'll leave you children to it.

That was a joke you turd.

Anyway, paddy's ''wife" is gorgeous. I miss my hair being that color. Really really miss my hair being that color.

edit: To ''backyard baby", most of us post several pictures of ourselves, why single me out? Impudent and Erik have many picturse of themselves all over this forum. I think now you're just nitpicking and selfishly trying to make me feel bad--- and doing it the lowest possible way you can--- by making stabs at my body.

There's nothing wrong with my body. I am petite--- 5'2'' and about 100 lbs, healthy, and I'm happy with that. Sorry you feel the need to try and make women feel bad about themselves.

All I did was point out that it looked photoshopped in, because that picture was obviously photoshopped. Please get off my back now.

And I apologise in advance; this is the only recent photo I have..and I'm posing (..the shame).

neopetsimg.jpg

Décadent said:
Clarify for me - what exactly is it that one should do in a photo, if not pose?

Well- that is dependant. But I understand your point. I was trying to point out that I was trying a wee bit too hard!

One can be in a 'snap shot' thus implying that the shot is spontaneous or unplanned or one can be in a 'portrait photo' (if that is a valid term), which is going to be the case with most photos here- which are planned and yes, the words "strike a pose!" come in to mind.

byrne said:
yeah shes hot. but i get the feeling (given "she was the one who convinced him not to post a photo of himself") that its just some random chick.
as eric cantona once said ZE SEAGULLS FOLLOW ZE TRAWLER BECAUSE THEY ZING ZE TRAWLER IS FULL OF FISH:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: and as the missus says about paddy OOH YEAH LUV IT BABY :kickass: :kickass:

Susperia said:

Anyway, paddy's ''wife" is gorgeous. I miss my hair being that color. Really really miss my hair being that color.

edit: To ''backyard baby", most of us post several pictures of ourselves, why single me out? Impudent and Erik have many picturse of themselves all over this forum. I think now you're just nitpicking and selfishly trying to make me feel bad--- and doing it the lowest possible way you can--- by making stabs at my body.

There's nothing wrong with my body. I am petite--- 5'2'' and about 100 lbs, healthy, and I'm happy with that. Sorry you feel the need to try and make women feel bad about themselves.

All I did was point out that it looked photoshopped in, because that picture was obviously photoshopped. Please get off my back now.

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Contradiction

Susperia said:

i luv you pinkie you are very very sexy luv it baby luv it:oops: :oops:

Somebody said pages ago just before I started discussing hallucinogens that Susperia fancies herself as "queen bee" of ultimate metal. I can't be bothered going through pages of this drivel to credit that person, but he hit the nail on the head.

Well this is just peachy. This is why women are not supposed to fucking be here. ONE AT MOST. God damnit.

The Greys said:
You have pretty decent taste in music so stop being a fat looking AFI fan really.

I listen to doom metal and i'm in shape,etc...

there is no excuss to look like shit .... your favorite bands do not look like AFI fans,etc....

We all have our problems but there is no reason to dress like a freak and not take care of yourself. sorry if i'm being harsh.

You look like an idiot
Harsh. But I agree 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.