Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomcifer said:
yeah, to be honest, when I actually REALLY think about the internet, it kinda scares me.

Excactly. What other way could we have been warned about all of the disturbing fetishes the Japanese have?

Susperia said:
I wasn't bitching but that's cool.

edit: And before anyone tries that I'm jealous--- I'm not. I already have one crack on my ass, I don't need one under my chin as well. Or to post extreme close ups of it on the internet.

Lol, yea but you seem to find need to post numerous pics of your pink fishnet clad legs??? whats that all about?? Arrogant? You? Naaaaah, Jealous? you? Naaahhhhh... Whatever!

I made the mistake of thinking this forum was for metal fans not children who spend their time picking fault at others, you have issues my dear I'll leave you children to it.

Susperia said:
I can have cleavage if I really want it, okay? It only requires a little purchase called a wonderbra---- something most women (in America) have already invested in.

I have nice breasts, but the internet is no place for them. None of the pictures I've posted here (other than that one reference shot one that I took down right after certain comments) have been sexual in nature, rather than just for humour.

FFS, Its a normal pic, I just have large breasts? Okay? No way to disgiuse that? Would it have made you feel better if id cropped the photo? and if you think thats sexual you have sex problems. Loved your little posing in front of a mirror pic btw, and while youre at getting that wonder bra, maybe invest in a burger or 6 to make your legs look less like a man in drag. Just being 'honest'. For the record, this is a post to show people what you look like as in 1 photo, why do we need numerous of you?

*chortle*

Status
Not open for further replies.