Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I just said it ''looked" photoshopped in because it did. :|

I'm a very honest person. And that I believe is more a sign of maturity than immaturity. So I got a little tired of seeing women leaning over their cleavage on the internet? We all have our breaking points.

edit: Cover your mouth when you yawn.

Susperia said:

I'm a very honest person. And that I believe is more a sign of maturity than immaturity. So I got a little tired of seeing women leaning over their cleavage on the internet? We all have our breaking points.

edit: Cover your mouth when you yawn.

Jealosy again. If you had a cleavage it would probably be all over UM already. And kids are more honest than adults.

I can have cleavage if I really want it, okay? It only requires a little purchase called a wonderbra---- something most women (in America) have already invested in.

I have nice breasts, but the internet is no place for them. None of the pictures I've posted here (other than that one reference shot one that I took down right after certain comments) have been sexual in nature, rather than just for humour.

Susperia said:

It does not look photoshopped. Obviously the image has had a monkey play with the "levels" feature until it looked completely fucking stupid, but the cleavage is no more unusual than the dark blotches on her nose and forhead.

Susperia said:
I can have cleavage if I really want it, okay? It only requires a little purchase called a wonderbra---- something most women (in America) have already invested in.

My dick is 30 feet long if I wrap my foreskin around the tip of a garden hose, what's your point?

^ :lol: have sex like that and tell us what it was like.

Penis enlarging Plastic surgeons are going to be put out of business by rubber boys like you. haha :loco:

I wasn't bashing that dude however i just told him it's not to wise unless
your Rob Halford to admit that you are gay in a metal forum esp. a underground metal
forum that's usually the reaction he would get it's much worse on other
sites. Im not too closed minded but fuck people who can't take a joke.

the missus in dublin just before we went to see metallica:kickass:
595046981l2dt.jpg
oh yeah baby luv it

Status
Not open for further replies.