Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
homeqfblogo6bu.gif

Neith said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I do agree with Neurotica and Susperia though, you are all pretty nasty about the way he dresses. I have noticed Susperia seems to always have some not-so-nice comment to make about most of the females who post on here. Hmm, maybe it's something to do with our nature, what with being human and all...most of us anyway :rolleyes:

She's just jealous because she doesn't have boobs and releases her anger on girls that can actually refer to the visible horizontal line between their nipples as a cleavage, instead of a flat area of skin.

Susperia said:
Yeah my ass is pretty cool.

I was looking at it last night and noticed three hairs sticking up out of it though. You know how men have lots of pubic looking hairs all over their ass? I have like three of those, in random spots on my ass. Is that normal? The rest is peach fuzz and then I have these brownish pube hairs like in the middle of my ass cheek. :|

:zombie:

Susperia said:
I'm confused. I am the feminist here and usually stick up for the women. So I said one not-so-nice thing and now all of a sudden I'm some raging misogynist? Give me a break.

*insert rolls eyes emoticon*

That's quite alright, in itself, but you did it almost at the same time as you ragged on the guys here for telling that kid what a fag he is.

PanzerKunt said:
Face it woman, youre and twatwaffle and nobody likes you except that other bi guy who only does it for your hairy ass and masculine chest.
Is that some new kind of courting/flirting?

PanzerKunt said:
Face it woman, youre and twatwaffle and nobody likes you except that other bi guy who only does it for your hairy ass and masculine chest.

Masculine chest? What are small B's now a male trait? I would certainly hope not.

There's nothing masculine about me.

And there are more people who like me here, than who like you.

And I don't even need to call you some immature/unoriginal name like ''twatwaffle".

Status
Not open for further replies.