Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit Panzer, you've completely pwned my painting.

I see your point though. I usually do look in a mirror with my paintings, but this one is so big I can barely lift it to drag it around, nevermind to a mirror. But it's a good idea to flip it on the computer. It looks retarded though.

Here's a lighter version of it, so you can see more easily where the legs are highlighted. Now let me just make sure here--- You are suggesting I make the angle of the thigh tilted more acutely? And should I chop off some of the extra flab? See, she's supposed to be kind of big. But is it too much fat on the thigh there?

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
My baby girl was born 06/27, and pics are fourthcoming! Unfortunately I'm having software problems, so I am unable to get on here and post them. Hopefully I'll get it all sorted out soon. Till then, hail and kill!

Congratulations!

Ill get back to that drawing tomorrow my stomach is fucked up after bbq, too much cola and way too much hot Chocolate. Damnation.

Here's a pic of me exploring the mountains in whereverthefuck.
CIMG0019small.jpg

@ PanzerKunt:
Man... Err... Are there normal conditions for using for example computer or something?.. I mean - situation there doesnt really seem friendly and peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.