Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
I didn't even bother reading the names other than Afganistan, which I thought was one, since it is similar to Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries.

But yeah, you pwned me. I didn't even fucking read the rest. Georgia. :erk:

I've been in one of those countries for 5 months. Local men literally stare when they see Norgwegian female soldiers who I happen to work with, especially the blonde ones. They neglect exposure of female body parts because it leads them to temptation, but it's a hereby proven fact than neglecting it makes it even worse if they get those small glimpses of them, and with them I mean tight (to their standards) uniforms as opposed to the bed sheets they cover their women in. I'm not saying people should run around naked everywhere, but covering up your stomach does in no way encourage men to send the blood from our brains to our penises. 1806 was 200 years ago.

PanzerKunt said:
I've been in one of those countries for 5 months. Local men literally stare when they see Norgwegian female soldiers who I happen to work with, especially the blonde ones. They neglect exposure of female body parts because it leads them to temptation, but it's a hereby proven fact than neglecting it makes it even worse if they get those small glimpses of them, and with them I mean tight (to their standards) uniforms as opposed to the bed sheets they cover their women in. I'm not saying people should run around naked everywhere, but covering up your stomach does in no way encourage men to send the blood from our brains to our penises. 1806 was 200 years ago.

Maybe I just don't want strange men staring at my bare midriff. Is that really so hard for everyone here to understand?

I think some women show wayyyy too much, and I'm not going to change my mind about that either. I think where you live, the women dress a bit classier than how plenty of them in America do.

No one commented on my black man. =(

edit: And little girls here are starting to show much too much. THey where these tiny little t shirts with tiny skirts. I go through some stores and girls' shirts say ''SLUT" in bright pink with sparkles and rhinestones. It's sad.

Susperia said:
I think some women show wayyyy too much, and I'm not going to change my mind about that either. I think where you live, the women dress a bit classier than how plenty of them in America do.

No one commented on my black man. =(

edit: And little girls here are starting to show much too much. THey where these tiny little t shirts with tiny skirts. I go through some stores and girls' shirts say ''SLUT" in bright pink with sparkles and rhinestones. It's sad.
YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST PINKY A TRUE LADY WHO WILL NOT FART OR BURP IN PUBLIC :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Classy.

aybak3.jpg

.. oh susperia pilgrim girl stop being bitter and old
it's ok to show some skin letting the wind touch your skin

oh cara girl there is no reason to be wise
life is short and your not getting any younger
so...
stop stepping so far into the future

Cara stop being eccentric and weird
people just might look at you more....
(than if you showed some more skin)

... don't think the eyes are you.
there is always someone much hotter...
to take their eyes off you!
when you walk no one remembers you

My song to you!!!

Any of my posts not regarding music are going to be 'hilarity' and 'dumbfuckery'. It's been obvious since 2003.

You did not notice the only time I'm serious is when talking about 'music'.

I MEAN COME ON DUDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.