Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guthrum said:
He lied about anything and everything. He said his dad was in the mafia and that he helped him "get rid of a store". He also said that he shot his dad in the chest with a shotgun, so he would leave his mom alone, but knew how far back to stand so it didn't kill him. He told all kinds of lies and wasn't that bright either. He flicked off an old couple, but a crazy black guy saw it instead and chased the bus and when we reached the red light, he started to get out of his car, but the light turned green and we lost him. He caused all sorts of trouble.
:lol: Was he Italian or Italian-looking? I ask this question because of the mafia claim?

Guthrum said:
He lied about anything and everything. He said his dad was in the mafia and that he helped him "get rid of a store". He also said that he shot his dad in the chest with a shotgun, so he would leave his mom alone, but knew how far back to stand so it didn't kill him. He told all kinds of lies and wasn't that bright either. He flicked off an old couple, but a crazy black guy saw it instead and chased the bus and when we reached the red light, he started to get out of his car, but the light turned green and we lost him. He caused all sorts of trouble.
:lol: Was he Italian or Italian-looking? I ask this question because of the mafia claim?

Drunk:
1160629022_l.jpg

To Erik about the pictures he posted in RC:

Was the cat that you photographed dead, or what was wrong with it?

And what kind of camera did you use? I'm trying to save up for something a lot better than what I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.