Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys saga continues.

To make this post worthwhile I'll post a a few pics from my vacation.

47b6d727b3127cce98548ad1040800000017100AbMWbdqzcsWMA

Me, my uncle, and Zephyrus coming back from a hike.

47b6d727b3127cce98548aef043600000017100AbMWbdqzcsWMA

Some Spectacular Views

The Greys said:
Well when the country you live in has to push bounderies of security because stupid religions and ethnics you can think something is wrong with it. Nexttime I see someone with a towel on their head i'm going to personally kick their ass because of you!

You've got to be fucking joking.

Here's some pics of me, and some of my girlfriend and I, when we were in Florida.

1051053597_l.jpg

Most of my patches are on the back.
1051090728_l.jpg

A trollish friend and I in the Norway section of Epcot:
1051106880_l.jpg

In the Mexico section of Epcot:
1051120615_l.jpg

After the pirate ride:
1051140008_l.jpg

1051153953_l.jpg

At Blizzard Beach:
1051188359_l.jpg

In front of the big castle at Disney's Magic Kingdom:
1051230068_l.jpg

Impudent said:
Here's some pics of me, and some of my girlfriend and I, when we were in Florida.

Most of my patches are on the back.
1051090728_l.jpg

After the pirate ride:
1051140008_l.jpg

Man those are some seriously 80s era metal pics of you there LOL (in a good way dont worry), the hair is totally late 80s, it'll kick ass once it's grown longer.

The post-pirate ride pic is a classic - totally tank dude with plastic knife and a showbag :)

RARRRRRR

Cool pics man!

Guthrum said:
From what I can tell, you look like a kid I went to high school with. He was the biggest pathological liar I've ever met.
:lol: What'd he lie about? I just graduated from high school in May of 2006. I'l put some better pics up later I took Sunday while with my friend, more upclose pics.

The Hubster said:
Man those are some seriously 80s era metal pics of you there LOL (in a good way dont worry), the hair is totally late 80s, it'll kick ass once it's grown longer.

The post-pirate ride pic is a classic - totally tank dude with plastic knife and a showbag :)

RARRRRRR

Cool pics man!
Thanks alot! Unfortunately, I have to keep my hair cut down due to my job. So yeah, the 80s look is about as good as I can get for now, but it's still metal. :kickass:

bluewizard said:
:lol: What'd he lie about? I just graduated from high school in May of 2006. I'l put some better pics up later I took Sunday while with my friend, more upclose pics.

He lied about anything and everything. He said his dad was in the mafia and that he helped him "get rid of a store". He also said that he shot his dad in the chest with a shotgun, so he would leave his mom alone, but knew how far back to stand so it didn't kill him. He told all kinds of lies and wasn't that bright either. He flicked off an old couple, but a crazy black guy saw it instead and chased the bus and when we reached the red light, he started to get out of his car, but the light turned green and we lost him. He caused all sorts of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.