Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
re-derailing for a moment.

The Hubster said:
How dare you demoralise these people, what the fuck have they done wrong to you? If I was your parent I'd fucking beat you senseless.

If I was your parent, I'd beat you fucking senless.

Gay pride is a load of bullshit, especially the mardis gras Sydney has every year. It is entirely unnecessary and is exhibitionistic rubbish. Celebrating acceptance by dressing up (down) in skimpy disgusting clothing and galavanting about acting like idiots, is hardly an appropriate means of telling society to be tolerant. There are many previously unaccepted communities within society that don't feel the need to celebrate their personal preferences publicly, so why should the gays?

Perhaps keeping your personal life personal would be more fucking appropriate? It might sound ridiculous, but hey, sometimes logic just does, right?

My experience of persecution that you've drawn conclusion to refers not to sexuality (as my girlfriend is asleep as we speak), but rather of the racism you experience when you arrive in Australia in 1983 as an 8 yr old boy who wears a turban, and gets bashed for 10 years straight for it.

Hopefully this clears up any of your misconceptions, let alone lack of knowledge of what the Mardi Gras was about. It is true though that these days, it's rather pointless -the movement has achieved its goal, but from your words its clear you dont have the ability to see outside of your own prejudice.

All your post does is express narrow-mindedness, conservative thinking and inability to accept people as people. I really dont see why you've chosen to make a fool of yourself like that.

Now, lets let this topic go back on track shall we?

I've been persecuted for being white (holy shit is that possible) because I live in a 94% hispanic community but unlike you I know that race is bullshit for all intents and purposes and there's nothing to be proud of about it, and the same goes for sexuality and gender.

Susperia said:
Aww lettin' the hair grow out, eh? \m/\m/

Yes! I cant wait till the end of summer when it gains even more length... the other half prefers it curly/wavy (I had it straightened on the weekend), but I love how it is now. So much easier to deal with.... and it bounces too! :D

byrne said:
re-derailing for a moment.

If I was your parent, I'd beat you fucking senless.

Gay pride is a load of bullshit, especially the mardis gras Sydney has every year. It is entirely unnecessary and is exhibitionistic rubbish. Celebrating acceptance by dressing up (down) in skimpy disgusting clothing and galavanting about acting like idiots, is hardly an appropriate means of telling society to be tolerant. There are many previously unaccepted communities within society that don't feel the need to celebrate their personal preferences publicly, so why should the gays?

Perhaps keeping your personal life personal would be more fucking appropriate? It might sound ridiculous, but hey, sometimes logic just does, right?

youre a fucking idiot

I use to pick on this kid with a turban. Everyone wanted to pull if off his head.

If you live in the US with a democracy take off your turban wash your hair and be free not stick yourself out like a sore thumb. These people stick themselves out and should be sent back to their country. If you want to look like an idiot with something on your head because of some dumb religion get treated like one.

Majority of the time sexuallity and religion should be kept personal.

You want to waste time in a gay parade so one day a piece of paper from a tree you killed can tell you that you are married you might aswell kill yourself. Marriage is between a women and a man. traditional values.

Just because your gene pool got fucked up it does not mean you can change laws. I have nothing wrong with sexual orientation but what does that have to do with anything. keep it to yourself.

The Greys said:
If you live in the US with a democracy take off your turban wash your hair and be free not stick yourself out like a sore thumb. These people stick themselves out and should be sent back to their country. If you want to look like an idiot with something on your head because of some dumb religion get treated like one.

holy shit hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha

i dont think you understand the basic tenets of a free society

Spectacular Views said:
holy shit hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha

i dont think you understand the basic tenets of a free society

I think the Greys is right, and you're a liberal fag. If arabs, pakers, etc come into the country they should behave how (in this arguement) Americans do. They should abide by the rules. If a school says 'take your tuban off' they should fucking do it not go 'oh you're racist bla bla fuckin bla'

A free society makes everyone free and equal in a sence you can learn or get jobs.

It does not mean free as going, well today I want to wear shorts over my jeans or a pillow on my head because my religion is wearing a pillow on my head!..... look at me when I walk around a pillow is on my head I'M WEIRD AND PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO GET WHY A PILLOW IS ON MY HEAD... that means they are closeminded and i'm being segragated blah blah.

Religion in foreign countries prevents people from being free. I would think the person would be like YAY I CAN COME HERE AND NOT WEAR THIS STUPID THING ON MY HEAD AND NO ONE WILL BLOW MY BRAINS OUT. If you want to live by your religion stay where it originates from and stay true to the laws off it. If you want to come to the US don't bring allah or whatever your stupid god is.

Status
Not open for further replies.