Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
A free society makes everyone free and equal in a sence you can learn or get jobs.

It does not mean free as going, well today I want to wear shorts over my jeans or a pillow on my head because my religion is wearing a pillow on my head!..... look at me when I walk around a pillow is on my head I'M WEIRD AND PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO GET WHY A PILLOW IS ON MY HEAD... that means they are closeminded and i'm being segragated blah blah.

Religion in foreign countries prevents people from being free. I would think the person would be like YAY I CAN COME HERE AND NOT WEAR THIS STUPID THING ON MY HEAD AND NO ONE WILL BLOW MY BRAINS OUT. If you want to live by your religion stay where it originates from and stay true to the laws off it. If you want to come to the US don't bring allah or whatever your stupid god is.
i don't think you realize what you are actually saying

please please please just make it fucking stop

also the "politics" "discussion" (i'm using these words very lightly here because i'm amazed at just how completely fucking mindbogglingly stupid you people are) ends here

take it to the chat forum because the photo thread is not the place for it

The Greys said:
A free society makes everyone free and equal in a sence you can learn or get jobs.

It does not mean free as going, well today I want to wear shorts over my jeans or a pillow on my head because my religion is wearing a pillow on my head!..... look at me when I walk around a pillow is on my head I'M WEIRD AND PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO GET WHY A PILLOW IS ON MY HEAD... that means they are closeminded and i'm being segragated blah blah.

Religion in foreign countries prevents people from being free. I would think the person would be like YAY I CAN COME HERE AND NOT WEAR THIS STUPID THING ON MY HEAD AND NO ONE WILL BLOW MY BRAINS OUT. If you want to live by your religion stay where it originates from and stay true to the laws off it. If you want to come to the US don't bring allah or whatever your stupid god is.

I totally agree. But I wont go anymore into it. Well said all round.

Well when the country you live in has to push bounderies of security because stupid religions and ethnics you can think something is wrong with it. Nexttime I see someone with a towel on their head i'm going to personally kick their ass because of you!

The Greys said:
Well when the country you live in has to push bounderies of security because stupid religions and ethnics you can think something is wrong with it. Nexttime I see someone with a towel on their head i'm going to personally kick their ass because of you!
no, you're really not, because you're a very timid 16 year old with a computer

I'm 19. Since this is the internet you don't know 0% of someone anways so you can assume if i'm timid or not. I don't really care. You can make a valid point to me so you profile.

Photo_090206_002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.