Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
vert.steve.gi.jpg

See, i'm almost as cool as Steve Irwin. Hell, Odin is probably as ferocious as that baby alligator, if not moreso.

The Hubster said:
Its a very "genuine" pic though. You can almost see your care and love for your cat leaping out of the photograph. Very cool :)

What are you talking about? It's a posed photograph, stop being so fucking slimey.

Necuratul said:
The Hubster wants to give the world a hug.

He's pretty much the guy who is just as much of a pervert as every other male poster, but acts on it by faking being a 'nice guy' rather than a total lech, and deriding anyone who makes any untoward comments about females on the board. Every forum has one.

Spectacular Views said:
He's pretty much the guy who is just as much of a pervert as every other male poster, but acts on it by faking being a 'nice guy' rather than a total lech, and deriding anyone who makes any untoward comments about females on the board. Every forum has one.

... as opposed to being a male who tricks everyone on a forum into thinking Im a female? *That* is what I call insecure (and definitely fake).

If I make comments defending women, I fucking mean it. There's nothing fake about anything I say, I dont have time to bullshit in life, and I certainly won't lower my standards by joining the herd for the sake of wanting to be part of the crowd.

If you "lads" need to prove your fucking bravado by making disgusting comments about women, then so be it. But don't cry before you sleep because you can't figure out why your hand is the only thing your cock touches every night, let alone wondering why every female you meet dismisses you as being immature. You mysogenistic bastards wouldn't last 5 minutes with a woman who had a brain, considering you have the maturity of a 12 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.