Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hubster said:
... as opposed to being a male who tricks everyone on a forum into thinking Im a female? *That* is what I call insecure (and definitely fake).

If I make comments defending women, I fucking mean it. There's nothing fake about anything I say, I dont have time to bullshit in life, and I certainly won't lower my standards by joining the herd for the sake of wanting to be part of the crowd.

If you "lads" need to prove your fucking bravado by making disgusting comments about women, then so be it. But don't cry before you sleep because you can't figure out why your hand is the only thing your cock touches every night, let alone wondering why every female you meet dismisses you as being immature. You mysogenistic bastards wouldn't last 5 minutes with a woman who had a brain, considering you have the maturity of a 12 year old.

Wanna go do some drive by rapes? :cool:

The Hubster said:
You mysogenistic bastards wouldn't last 5 minutes with a woman who had a brain, considering you have the maturity of a 12 year old.

this is why i only go for 12 year old girls

well, this and the way their supple bodies make my genitalia respond, anyway

t3hawesome.jpg

sup?

pussyyum.jpg

I EAT PUSSY!!!!!!

viking.jpg

I COME FROM THE PAGAN!!!!!!

pieceofmind.jpg

Piece of fucking mind! \m/

I don't really see whats wrong with being misogynistic (thats how its spelled, dickhead). a lot of women think its ok to treat us men like shit and lie to us.

1. That's very intuitive of you. So perhaps if everyone goes and jumps off a cliff, you'll do it as well right?

2. You're calling me a dickhead - who's the pasty homeless skank in your avatar?

3. Is there any reason you've chosen to dive into a subject which is pretty much over? We've moved on.

The Hubster said:
1. That's very intuitive of you. So perhaps if everyone goes and jumps off a cliff, you'll do it as well right?

2. You're calling me a dickhead - who's the pasty homeless skank in your avatar?

3. Is there any reason you've chosen to dive into a subject which is pretty much over? We've moved on.

I'd only jump off a cliff if it benefitted me, which it doesn't.

Wow. So all women should hate men because plenty of them lie and rape and abuse us? And all men should hate women because some of us lie and cheat and are bitches to them?

WOW!

Great way to start my day off.

Susperia said:
Wow. So all women should hate men because plenty of them lie and rape and abuse us? And all men should hate women because some of us lie and cheat and are bitches to them?

WOW!

Great way to start my day off.
what pinky babe i have never had any problems with the chicks i love them and they love me

The Hubster said:

that's pretty rich coming from a guy who whinged about being beaten up for 10 years for wearing a turban. perhaps it was phrases like that which caused it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.