Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First in the installment...wait for more:

drudkhsylvange4.jpg

If you couldn't tell, that was originally the last pic, scaled and cropped square. Lots of work went into the lettering to get it to standout despite blending with the background. Came out good I think...feedback?

Thank you, guys.

@VVVVV (hell, how many Vs are there?..):
Thats nice. But personally I wouldn't make it so err red. Or would just make it not that bright. But thats me.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
First in the installment...wait for more:

drudkhsylvange4.jpg

If you couldn't tell, that was originally the last pic, scaled and cropped square. Lots of work went into the lettering to get it to standout despite blending with the background. Came out good I think...feedback?
it's crap man sorry

It's definitely too...clean for Drudkh. They'd never really make a cover like that, haha.

But Erik, I do usually see you shooting down people's horrible photoshops, but curiously I have never seen you use the program and post anything...maybe you have, maybe you haven't in the past...I'd like to see what you DO consider good, though.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
It's definitely too...clean for Drudkh. They'd never really make a cover like that, haha.
most importantly they have actual good covers so they would not settle on spending 4 minutes on taking a pretty good photo and putting some shit in a generic serif font with a shitty outer bevel on it

V.V.V.V.V. said:
But Erik, I do usually see you shooting down people's horrible photoshops, but curiously I have never seen you use the program and post anything...maybe you have, maybe you haven't in the past...I'd like to see what you DO consider good, though.
good stuff

if it makes you think "man that guy sure used photoshop" it's bad

anyway since you asked here's my latest masterpiece... it's the first in a series of installments on the inherent misery of modern urban living... ive written a series of poems to go with it too.. posting them on my livejournal throughout the week.... stay tuned for more... and if u like it please comment...

photoshop makes people do images like these just because they can:

B00004YSE3.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

i know! i'll just put a fucking octopus in there? and like an airport floor and like i dont even know what the hell that is? layered on top of each other.. and then like.. crocodile clips with tongues maybe? cause they kinda look like monsters... and it kinda looks like something?

good thing sundin got way better since then :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.