Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah OK at least mine doesn't look like that, but it does look more organic which is nice.

Eri said:
i dont know what it is but it looks lovecraftian and horrory and very death metal so it's awesome

YEAH and forests are NOT black metal at all! Definitely not! :)

blah blah complain about the text

unknown said:
Here's an album cover for you...the new Negura Bunget album cover!

negura.jpg
lol and of course, i posted this earlier today about that cover:

http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5373202&postcount=106

so yeah

although it's not BAD, and negura bunget have had some truly awful artwork in the past (sala molksa) as well as some really brilliant ('n crugu bradului) so its all good whatever

V.V.V.V.V. said:
YEAH and forests are NOT black metal at all! Definitely not! :)
its not even your photo

i already said the photo was pretty good (although nothing special, ms neurotica has posted better stuff in the past including some others in that post she made) but what you did was just ruin it

also drudkh is not a black metal band

EDIT: also im tired of arguing over pointless shit so peace out

Erik said:
lol and of course, i posted this earlier today about that cover:

http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5373202&postcount=106

so yeah

although it's not BAD, and negura bunget have had some truly awful artwork in the past (sala molksa) as well as some really brilliant ('n crugu bradului) so its all good whatever

yeah the sala molksa artwork is pretty bad. The bonus disc that's going to be included with OM sounds pretty sweet.

Erik said:
i dont know what it is but it looks lovecraftian and horrory and very death metal so it's awesome

dan seagrave is a great, great cover artist

His Malevolent Creation ones are great. But did Seagrave really do the Entombed one?

Ender Rises said:
Check this shit out. I just got the proofs for my senior pictures... these are the best photos I've ever had.

God you look so much like this kid Evan I went to high school with. We hung out one day and he kept making me touch his penis and he kept groping me even though I told him not to.

Damnit Ender why did you make me remember..

Can't fucking blame you.
Although you have to applaud his pure bravado is doing soemthing like that, you really have to think... "Why the fuck do I spend any time around him?"
If I knew I was never going to see a girl again, I would do that. Nto force them to touch me, but grope them a couple times. Just for memory's sake...

Status
Not open for further replies.