Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously have to stop taking shit you read on message boards seriously man. I call people Jews all the time, actually.

Mike27 said:
whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?

a pizza doesnt scream when you put it in the oven

First of all that's the most unoriginal Jewish joke ever. Secondly, it's grievously offensive, and not just insulting but humorously glorifying a tragic event in history in which millions of Jews were systematically murdered in such ways.

There is a line that exists within the range of ethnic jokes. You my friend have crossed it.

Zephyrus said:
First of all that's the most unoriginal Jewish joke ever. Secondly, it's grievously offensive, and not just insulting but humorously glorifying a tragic event in history in which millions of Jews were systematically murdered in such ways.

There is a line that exists within the range of ethnic jokes. You my friend have crossed it.

Shut the fuck up.

Hanger 18 said:
Shut the fuck up.

Hey I'm quite tolerant of racism, I even laugh at lots of racist jokes, but when you make fun of a group because they were massacred in the millions, that's just not cool at all.

The_Isle said:
Can someone recommend me some simple, pounding, head-banging death metal along the lines of Bolt Thrower, with no fancy riffery and just straight to the point arrangements.

Wrong thread, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.