Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike27 said:
whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?

a pizza doesnt scream when you put it in the oven

That joke is historically inaccurate. Jews were incinerated after they were dead, not before. Rest assured, their corpses burned without a peep.

A rabbi and a Catholic priest are in a park when the priest spots a ten-year-old boy on the slide and says "Oooh! Let's fuck him". The rabbi says "Out of what?"

That is how it's done, folks.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
It's OK to care for your kids; it's a completely different thing to go on a rampage about saving the earth when you realize that once we die, we don't give a shit about our kids, their kids, or their kids' kids. WE ARE DEAD. We can't CARE, we can't LOVE, we can't FEEL.

No, we can't care when we are dead, but the idea that our offspring will prosper in the future pleases us while we are alive, whereas the idea that they will be "fucked" displeases us, hence, we strive to secure a successful future for them.

I like this joke:

A half-black/ half-Jewish kid asks his dad if he’s more black or more Jewish.
His dad says "You’re half and half exactly. Why do you ask?"
Kid says "A kid up the street is selling his bike and I dunno whether I should Jew him down or just steal it."

21-09-06_1113.jpg

21-09-06_1117.jpg

The Hubster said:
See now thats a tasteful racist joke, not stupid bullshit like previous ones posted in the last page or so.

you are a fucking idiot.

more jewish jokes:

jewish kid: "dad, can i borrow five dollars?"
dad: "two dollars? what do you want to borrow a dollar for?"

Q: why are synagogues round?
A: so you can't sit in the corner when the collection plate comes around

Q: why do jews have big noses?
A: because air is free

Q: what does a jewish phedophile say to kids?
A: want to borrow some candy?

Q: how many jews can you fit in a volkswagon?
A: 2 in the front, 3 in the back and 50,000 in the ashtray.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.