Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
Yeah because caring about others makes you really egotistical.

You have it backwards... you're the one with your nose in the air because you come here, all you do is poke fun at us and call us hippies, than act like you're too important for the god damn earth that houses you and everything you've ever cared about.

People just don't realise that without the earth there is nothing. The earth is the most important entity to us all and yet some of us think we're too good to admit that. And put down others for caring, and oddly enough, try to make them feel like it's an awful thing, to care.

well, i'm happy to see you did your homework and actualy read the pamphlet you got at hempfest! now, if'n you'll direct your attention to my previous post, you'll notice i most certainly am not egotistical, i am a complete idiot! take a look at my avatar for gwars sake! i am the goretard!

headbangingmario.gif

Evil? said:
Oh NO! I used to work at a store as a bagger and when people would bring in there own bag things it was such a pain in the ass to bag for them.:zombie:

I bet the number of bags you save over time would be quite suprising however.

Hhahaha why were they a pain in the ass?

I have saved a lot... but people do get annoyed by it! I was at the grocery store on campus the other day and I asked if the cashier could put everything into my sack.( I love calling it a sack. I have a black sack.) and she gave me this arrogant bitchy ass look that black girls can give and make you feel like total shit. I felt like a stupid white little hippy.

And I hate hippies. :(

Krig: I'm an artist, my hands get dirty all the time, plus I didn't have anything to clean it with other than soap. I bought neosporin and peroxide two days ago though sowe'll see if it gets better. But it's sore and numb right now, Ican't touch it at all without it hurting and it's filled/swollen with something.

Susperia said:
Krig: I'm an artist, my hands get dirty all the time, plus I didn't have anything to clean it with other than soap. I bought neosporin and peroxide two days ago though sowe'll see if it gets better. But it's sore and numb right now, Ican't touch it at all without it hurting and it's filled/swollen with something.

all this time I though you were smarter than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.