Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i was playing with my new sharp as fuck knife at work and it dropped it to stick into a table, well it didnt and it was falling off the table. i tried to catch it. I knew right away that it cut the shit out of me and walked straight to the restroom without looking at it.
Its not a little rounded cut. it actually cut from end to end underneath. lol

Krigloch teh 17th LvL Bard said:
lol, i was playing with my new sharp as fuck knife at work and it dropped it to stick into a table, well it didnt and it was falling off the table. i tried to catch it. I knew right away that it cut the shit out of me and walked straight to the restroom without looking at it.
Its not a little rounded cut. it actually cut from end to end underneath. lol

Shake it off, warrior.

Krigloch teh 17th LvL Bard said:
i agree with dodens. use the fucking chat forum.

stupid me, not afraid of knives..

Ugh my finger looked like that last Wednesday but a bit deepr, and right on thetip, plus it cut into my nail in a few places. Now it's infected...

edit: nevermind yours is deeper. Poor guy.=(

Susperia said:
You know nothing, about fucking nothing when it comes to environmental resistance and degradation.

Our planet has collided with other planets, asteroids, and comets. It has seen complete global freezes because of immense amounts of pollutants in the atmosphere (from large volcanoes or collisions with foreign objects from space). Our atmosphere was not breathable until about a billion years ago (which in terms of geological history, isn't very long). Since life has developed, there have been numerous mass extinctions and drastic climate changes. And man made pollutants still come from natural resources found on our own planet. The point is, pollution is only hurting humanity, the planet earth will be fine in the long run.
Also, you're an art major, so your environmental credentials are about as up to date as mine.

Heh this is fucking hilarious. What the fuck do any of you know about anything? I don't know what the is going to happen in the future, nor do you. Speculate all you want, you can't predict the future. Nor are you qualified in supporting your own "opinion" on what you think we are supposedly doing to the earth or not doing with "man-made" whatever. Hate to break it to you all. But all of this stuff we are supposedly spreading all over the atmosphere had to come from somewhere, and guess where that somewhere is. THE FUCKING EARTH. Now shut the fuck up with this topic.

Susperia said:
I myself have my own little hippie sack for my groceries. :|

Oh NO! I used to work at a store as a bagger and when people would bring in there own bag things it was such a pain in the ass to bag for them.:zombie:

I bet the number of bags you save over time would be quite suprising however.

Back on track:

somethingelse2.jpg

somethingelse3.jpg

somethingelse4.jpg

Guess who the japanese fellow in the voivod shirt is:
_MG_0685.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.