Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-deathboy- said:
i'm with ya there! when did metalheads become fucking hippies?!?!

Since when did caring about the environment we live in make someone a hippie?

Fucking idiot. People like you are so fucking amazing.

Ex-cally-boo said:
Since when did caring about the environment we live in make someone a hippie?

Fucking idiot. People like you are so fucking amazing.

ouch, you really got me there! whew! how ever will i recover from such vehemenence and witticism. now, if you please, allow me to respond. this is supposed to be a METAL board, yet the last time i heard this much tree hugging going on, it was surrounded by a fog of petuli stench. so you can see my obvious confusion as to the genre of the involved debatees. second point of reference, this thread is specifically a PICTURE thread, hence the reason demonhelm pointed out the painfully obvious lack of pictures involved and i had to agree. now, you are correct, i am an idiot! and i love the fact that i am. that way i don't have to proclaim to be an elitist, enviromentaly aware, nose in the air piece of tripe and i am free to go about my merry way enjoying the music i play/listen to and revel in the fact that i have left a legacy that will perish when this planet does (if ever)!

-deathboy- said:
ouch, you really got me there! whew! how ever will i recover from such vehemenence and witticism. now, if you please, allow me to respond. this is supposed to be a METAL board, yet the last time i heard this much tree hugging going on, it was surrounded by a fog of petuli stench. so you can see my obvious confusion as to the genre of the involved debatees. second point of reference, this thread is specifically a PICTURE thread, hence the reason demonhelm pointed out the painfully obvious lack of pictures involved and i had to agree. now, you are correct, i am an idiot! and i love the fact that i am. that way i don't have to proclaim to be an elitist, enviromentaly aware, nose in the air piece of tripe and i am free to go about my merry way enjoying the music i play/listen to and revel in the fact that i have left a legacy that will perish when this planet does (if ever)!

This single post just saved this thread.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Why, because I realize that recycling is pointless when humans have and will have made a negligible impact upon the environment on this planet? Is it retarded to realize that humanity is just a flash in the pan that actually has no significance whatsoever?

You know nothing, about fucking nothing when it comes to environmental resistance and degradation.

-deathboy- said:

Yeah because caring about others makes you really egotistical.

You have it backwards... you're the one with your nose in the air because you come here, all you do is poke fun at us and call us hippies, than act like you're too important for the god damn earth that houses you and everything you've ever cared about.

People just don't realise that without the earth there is nothing. The earth is the most important entity to us all and yet some of us think we're too good to admit that. And put down others for caring, and oddly enough, try to make them feel like it's an awful thing, to care.

traincrash_spain_062003.jpg

Susperia said:
Yeah because caring about others makes you really egotistical.

You have it backwards... you're the one with your nose in the air because you come here, all you do is poke fun at us and call us hippies, than act like you're too important for the god damn earth that houses you and everything you've ever cared about.

People just don't realise that without the earth there is nothing. The earth is the most important entity to us all and yet some of us think we're too good to admit that. And put down others for caring, and oddly enough, try to make them feel like it's an awful thing, to care.

** stands next to Susperia ** Yeah!!

Look folks its not like were talking about a stupid topic. Just join in and put your 2c in, dont slag us for it. And besides, we were all chatting about it, and no one was slagging off someone else. It was actually productive!

There's an entire chat forum, make a fucking thread about it there. This is not the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.