Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gallery9.jpg

coreyrp69.jpg

gallery8.jpg

edit: :erk:

DemonHelm said:
Some pics from a couple weeks ago in which my face is actually not obscured by my hair...

jeff09230600014.jpg

jeff09230600015.jpg

(photos by Greg Wilson copyright 2006)
You can see your face, but, dude!, you blinked!

I know. He either had is eyes closed or was looking down at his guitar. I was just joking.

Impudent said:
I know. He either had is eyes closed or was looking down at his guitar. I was just joking.

Yeah it could be either. I think I was probably concentrating in the first pic...and now that you mention it, that second pic looks like I may actually be sleeping.

On a total tangent...

I just got back from seeing Destroyer 666 and it was fucking amazing! I cannot explain how awesome they are live.

Guthrum said:
Congratulations. What's your rank now? I've been thinking about joining the Marines.

i'm a senior airman, E4

dont go for marines. somehow when you become a marnie you lose all common sense. join the airforce.

i'm always available to answer questions though. i have alot of experience with marines, and ofcourse with the airforce. PM me or AIM me or somthin.
~gR~

Amarantus said:
You want to join the Marine Corps huh? Explain to me why.

It's the only military branch that sticks out for me, really. The honor, respect, pride, loyalty, and brotherhood just appeal to me. I've always wanted to be what they stand for. And yes, I know they're the first to go in and the last to leave, a.k.a. "Bullet Shields". I want to be the best of the best.

genocide roach said:
i'm a senior airman, E4

dont go for marines. somehow when you become a marnie you lose all common sense. join the airforce.

i'm always available to answer questions though. i have alot of experience with marines, and ofcourse with the airforce. PM me or AIM me or somthin.
~gR~

Hahaha, everyone always says don't join the Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.