Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanger 18 said:
You live there? How come you have a computer?

Hey, now now, just because i live amidst them doesn't mean i'm a white and black suit with a top hat sort of guy. Actually, there was a buggy around here who had some speakers and an amp hooked up to a generator that generated power from the wheels moving around. He was blasting rap music until his carriage caught on fire. Classic.

standablaze said:
Amish girls are some of the biggest whores, i live in amish country my friend. They like to party and get stink fingered as much as any other non-amish teenager.

How do you know that? Did you fingered many amish women?:kickass:

standablaze said:
Actually, there was a buggy around here who had some speakers and an amp hooked up to a generator that generated power from the wheels moving around. He was blasting rap music until his carriage caught on fire. Classic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That reminds me of some news article I found a while back. A buggy full of 9 Amish people got hit by a car and all 9 were EJECTED onto the highway. Can you imagine seeing 9 Amish flying through the air? Hilarious.

Guthrum said:
It's the only military branch that sticks out for me, really. The honor, respect, pride, loyalty, and brotherhood just appeal to me. I've always wanted to be what they stand for. And yes, I know they're the first to go in and the last to leave, a.k.a. "Bullet Shields". I want to be the best of the best.

Well I used to be in the Marine Corps so that's why I was asking. Just PM me if you have any questions. Btw, don't listen to recruiters, ever.

Guthrum said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That reminds me of some news article I found a while back. A buggy full of 9 Amish people got hit by a car and all 9 were EJECTED onto the highway. Can you imagine seeing 9 Amish flying through the air? Hilarious.

Amish hittings happen more than you think. An off shoot to this story, a power line went down and this amish kid went to grab it and ended up frying himself to a healthy black crisp. That's pretty metal my friends.

standablaze said:
Hey, now now, just because i live amidst them doesn't mean i'm a white and black suit with a top hat sort of guy. Actually, there was a buggy around here who had some speakers and an amp hooked up to a generator that generated power from the wheels moving around. He was blasting rap music until his carriage caught on fire. Classic.

Make an Amish Black metal band.

Status
Not open for further replies.