Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amarantus said:
Well I used to be in the Marine Corps so that's why I was asking. Just PM me if you have any questions. Btw, don't listen to recruiters, ever.

Cool. How long were you in? Yeah, I've heard not to trust the recruiters, but why exactly is that?

Guthrum said:
Cool. How long were you in? Yeah, I've heard not to trust the recruiters, but why exactly is that?

They don't know shit about shit. Concering all of the different occupations, they just kind of bullshit about them making them sound so exciting and shit. They are just doing what it takes for you to sign that paper. I've know alot of recruiters and they have a quota to meet every quarter and whatnot. It's all bullshit.

Guthrum said:

They don't know shit about shit. Concering all of the different occupations, they just kind of bullshit about them making them sound so exciting and shit. They are just doing what it takes for you to sign that paper. I've known alot of recruiters and they have a quota to meet every quarter and whatnot. It's all bullshit.

Yeah, I heard about the quota thing when I was researching. I've been researching and looking up all I can find out about the Marines, but I still don't know what I want my MOS to be.

On the topic of Amish people, that's pretty sad what happened in Pennsylvania. :(

Amish people should be shot for being so fucking stupid, and the best part about it is that no Amish person can defy me because they can't fucking use computers.

Geez, that's harsh. I know some Amish people personally, and they are pretty cool and respectable people.

They molest their children, so I shouldn't say they can go fuck themselves, but they can seriously go fuck themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.