Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They molest their kids because their women don't shave certain areas, so they figured get 'em before the grass grows.

I wonder if the Amish ever get sent to prison for it.

"Oh yeah, Jebidiah, your ass is mine. I'm gonna churn your butter."

1160053840670nc6.jpg

Yeah he made some comment about muslims fucking themselves or something when drunk and caused a huge controversy for like a week.

Guthrum said:
It's the only military branch that sticks out for me, really. The honor, respect, pride, loyalty, and brotherhood just appeal to me. I've always wanted to be what they stand for. And yes, I know they're the first to go in and the last to leave, a.k.a. "Bullet Shields". I want to be the best of the best.

Hahaha, everyone always says don't join the Marines.

not to kill your idea of the marines. but there isnt much loyalty or brotherhood there. more often than not, if you disagree with someone he'll wanna fight you. "no! that bolt goes there. what? bitch, you wanna fight?".

most the marines ive met are beer swilling knuckle draggers. some are hella cool though, and they just hate the marines.

but you cant deny the pride of being a marine. hell, youd have to be proud for livnig through 4 years of the nonsense they go through.

if you wanna be the best, go be a Tac P or PJ (pararescue) in the airforce. or a SEAL for the navy. or do what i did. and become an intel nerd hehehe.
~gR~

Amarantus said:
Btw, don't listen to recruiters, ever.

i 2nd that. i did recruiters assistance for 2 weeks after i got done with tech school. you have to sell your soul todo that job. skeezy bastards.

if you want the truth about any branch, ask someone who is serving in a real job.
~gR~

Yeah, I still have to find an actual Marine to talk to around here. But IF I do join the Marines, it'll be in about 2 years. Plenty of time to decide.

Necuratul said:
Well, I've never heard of this happening, but I'm sure it does, as in all cultures. It doesn't mean they ALL do it though.

Ender Rises said:
I'm in a musical called Snoopy and I was Charlie Brown and we opened it tonight. Thus my user title.

It's gonna change soon, because I'm gonna be directing a play soon. It's gonna be so awesome.

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.