Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that stuff is actually grass comming out from the snow? The band member Negru took the photo.

(M)aggoT said:
You never tried to convince her to extreme metal? My girlfriend used to listen to things like SOAD and QOTSA but now she listens to reagge and r&b. She doesn't like extreme metal at all.

She's pretty open minded about music, but I've never tried to get her to listen to extreme metal, mostly because I enjoy alot of what she listens to anyways.

immo said:
Did you know that stuff is actually grass comming out from the snow? The band member Negru took the photo.

You mean the OM cover? I havent seen a hi-res pic of it yet (my copy of OM should arrive this week sometime).

How did you know Negru took the pic? (I presume you've seen some shows at least, given youre in Romania you lucky bugger!)

Oh cool I cant wait to see it when it arrives then. I must admit, Im looking fwd to seeing all the artworks and videos with OM. I love all the art and photos they do.

It's a shame they do not have more recognition, they are such an original and creative band.

I'm going at the oficial "OM" release, in 27 october, it will be a 2 hours concert, a special price for the DIGIPACK(around 16 $), "OM" t-shirts (around 9$). And the price of the concert ticket is only 5.5$ ... worthy i say.

Spectacular Views said:
.::EXTRA::.

i'm a pretty normal person really, only everyone else thinks i'm weird :rofl: i love hide to pieces and i'm awfully defensive on the topic of jrock. my ulterior motive in all relationships, be they friendships and boyfriend / girlfriend-ships is to convert you over to the jrock side. i'm a feminist, am all for the idea of communism; except for the fact that it just isn't realisitic. i would also be a vegetarian if i just had enough self control - it's cruel, but i like my meat too much ^^;

oh and ...

I HATE JROCK FAN POSERS i'm sick of being added and then going and looking at the person's page to find that they only know about 2 jrock bands and therefore consider themselves a fan of jrock. and not only that, but they are completely and utterly unwilling to research any new jrock bands. the specific artists that they usually know are only - miyavi, dir en grey and occasionally a smattering of indies bands that they only found because they stumbled upon them while fangirl / fanboying their chosen jrock gods. these artists aren't bad, i love diru, miyavi and many an indies band. i just hate the jrock posers that think they can count themselves as a fan. jrock is like a cult; you have to be serious if you want in. what annoys me the most is when people list their favourite bands in the music section and DON'T SPLIT UP THE JROCK FROM THE WESTERN MUSIC! if you were a real fan you would KNOW that mingling jrock and western music is bad! very bad! because it shows that you do not take your jrock seriously, you just think that it's a little bit of fun every now and then. if some of these fakes could meet some other real hardcore fans they'd be completely out of their depth! so totally! so stop acting like you know everything about jrock just because you heard one song of so-and-so's and you know like one word in japanese and even then you pronounce it wrong. and also, it's very obvious to split up the jrock wannabes from the hardcore fans, because the fakers are all emo children who want to slit their wrists because they feel so unloved and they all listen to the same music - my chemical romance, trivium, fall out boy, etc, etc, the list goes ON. so leave me alone! stop adding me! i hate you and your emo attitude!
Do you listen to Balzac?

immo said:
I'm going at the oficial "OM" release, in 27 october, it will be a 2 hours concert, a special price for the DIGIPACK(around 16 $), "OM" t-shirts (around 9$). And the price of the concert ticket is only 5.5$ ... worthy i say.

I need a Negura Bunget shirt. :(

Spectacular Views said:
only social maladjusted idiots do this

Indeed, music has pretty much no bearing on the people I like. All I ask is that my music tastes are respected, and I'm fine :)

Trying to get people that you care about into things and activities that you care about is not exclusively for the "social maladjusted." This is an abundantly common practice among couples. Judging people prior to knowing them based on, for example, their musical taste, is a completely different issue.

Necuratul said:
Trying to get people that you care about into things and activities that you care about is not exclusively for the "social maladjusted." This is an abundantly common practice among couples. Judging people prior to knowing them based on, for example, their musical taste, is a completely different issue.

theres a difference between saying "hey i like this i'd like you to hear it because maybe you'll like it too" and actively trying to get someone to like something. i've been guilty of the latter before because for whatever reason this girls music taste really bothered be and i couldnt just overlook it. I TOO WAS ONCE A HUGE FAGGOT

was once?

Status
Not open for further replies.