Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrashing in the Water said:
What kind of bum-ramming cunt would dye his hair ginger?

Because they want to have red hair? Since it is obviously the best kind of hair color, sadly dying it almost never works.

I think modification of any part of the body is ridiculous.. including tattoos and piercings as well. Beauty inside that head is more important than of the fur it grows on it.

Aarohi said:
I think modification of any part of the body is ridiculous.. including tattoos and piercings as well. Beauty inside that head is more important than of the fur it grows on it.

Well, I'd LIKE to tattoo and pierce the inside of my head but...

Aarohi said:

If you think telling yourself that every day makes up for your failed looks then that's nice and all but tattoos are still awesome unless it's the standard scorpion or dolphin.
My tattoo for example is the roxors.

Ender Rises said:
My girl likes Opeth. I don't have to convince her of shit.

I'm really happy about this relationship, of you guys haven't noticed.

:) That is really good, it is great that you are happy. :D

I am having problems with my girlfriend at the moment. We fight weekly; last night was the homecoming dance and it utterly sucked because we fought the whole time. Today she told me she doesn't want to hang out for a while. :( Part of me really doesn't care if we break up, but the other part CAN'T break up. We've been going out for a year and a month, by the way.

smack that bitch around, maybe it'll make her think twice the next time she opens her mouth

omfgwd5.jpg

It just occured to me that I posted pictures of myself on the internet in such unflattering attire as a cut off shirt from 7th grade, skin tight leggings and big white socks. ohmygod :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.