Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way do I look 37, or like I have 3 kids. Christ look at me... I barely look like I can bear a piece of fruit let alone an entire person.

edit: Oh Krig you'll enjoy this--- the 7th grade shirt I'm wearing says on it ''Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" LOLOLOLO!

edit edit: I'm hyper.

Susperia said:
Okay. Hell I'm in for it---- Show us your tits Decadent!

p.s. Would you be able to update my website in a few weeks? :saint:

Heckle me and promise me sweets but hold out and then straight up deny me. Then I'll consider it.

(yeah, just send on the required shit)

Woo! No seriously I'll pay you a wee sum if you like. I say wee sum because i'm rapidly running out of the money I saved up this summer.

So..... Sean bought nipple clamps and tried to put them on me Saturday... :erk:

(That was in reference to byrne).

Oh Krig! I need to talk to you so pleeeease be online sometime tonight after 7 30, that's when i'll be back from class.

immo said:
I'm going at the oficial "OM" release, in 27 october, it will be a 2 hours concert, a special price for the DIGIPACK(around 16 $), "OM" t-shirts (around 9$). And the price of the concert ticket is only 5.5$ ... worthy i say.

Wow that's great! Should be an awesome show, take some pics and plaster this thread with them :kickass:

Wierd? You want wierd?
ERIE, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

The baby boy was in serious but stable condition Monday at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," District Attorney Bradley Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

The infant, whose name was not released, suffered a fractured skull and some bleeding in the brain, authorities said. His head hit Graham's boyfriend, the baby's father, police Lt. Dan Spizarny said.

Authorities removed four other children from Graham's home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.

Status
Not open for further replies.