Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Neurotica said:
We have LOTR "festivals" here every year (or twice a year). Random people just gather and chose the 'race' they want to belong to and make shows with battles and stuff. Usually they do it at some ancient places here. Pretty atmospheric and beautiful. I like how seriously people take it, and how they prepare for the shows, making their weapon and 'clothes' on their own.

Next time it happens takes some pictures (I like your pics.) and post em here. Sounds epic.

~Neurotica said:
We have LOTR "festivals" here every year (or twice a year). Random people just gather and chose the 'race' they want to belong to and make shows with battles and stuff. Usually they do it at some ancient places here. Pretty atmospheric and beautiful. I like how seriously people take it, and how they prepare for the shows, making their weapon and 'clothes' on their own.

Man I would be there as Saruman. Or Saraun.

Damn Alina, please post pics if/when you take 'em!

We have a thing called King Richard's Faire around these parts (New England) and it's basically a medieval festival taking place in the fall; I've only been once two years ago, but it was fucking cool.

There's a guy like that in my platoon, he always walks around "making friends" with people and with people I mean every fucking person in the battalion, even though he is an asshole. I think it is a technique he must have aquired when he found out his friends last for about 2 weeks untill they find out what an utter shithole he is. So he learns everyone's first names so he can nod and say hi every once in a while and not feel left out. Holy fuck I hate that guy, he's a muslim too.

I know her name because I talk to her on AIM fairly frequently and feel weird calling people I talk to frequently by their e-names.

Status
Not open for further replies.