Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha:

totalusnecrumnu6.jpg

You're welcome. :p

The corpsepaint of Zephyrus (wasnt that a fucking darkthrone member?) looks fairly permissable, but what the fuck is on cookiecutter's face? :lol:

It just looks like he put black lipstick on really badly while he was preparing a panda disguise. It doesn't help that he's doing some strange half smirk in each shot either. Totally untrue.

Hammer of Might said:
The corpsepaint of Zephyrus (wasnt that a fucking darkthrone member?) looks fairly permissable, but what the fuck is on cookiecutter's face? :lol:

It just looks like he put black lipstick on really badly while he was preparing a panda disguise. It doesn't help that he's doing some strange half smirk in each shot either. Totally untrue.

There was a Darkthrone member Zephyrous but I hadn't heard of him before I took on the alias of Zephyrus.

When I put on the corpsepaint I had Danallica's sig as kind of a model, but I ended up applying a lot of black but it came out pretty menacing in my opinion. As for cookiecutter his model was Frost's paint-job from 1349's Hellfire, what with the vertical lines across the mouth.

As for the pics I made them black and white and turned down the brightness to create a more kvlt looking picture, and they turned out pretty well.

Thanks to all who show your support for us, and who understand that we do this because we love this kind of music and emulate it, despite the minimal resources we have to produce it in our own fashion. Once we finish the demo's we will include a hail to all you guys here on the GMD in our special thanks.

dude you record the demo and march straight up to the guys at candlelight records or willowtip or nuclear blast or a label that isn't quite as big and you look the execs straight in the eye and scream a grim frostbitten scream that creates a blizzard and makes all the world into forest

Kreator/Destroyer said:
dude you record the demo and march straight up to the guys at candlelight records or willowtip or nuclear blast or a label that isn't quite as big and you look the execs straight in the eye and scream a grim frostbitten scream that creates a blizzard and makes all the world into forest

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To Zephyrus and Cookiecutter:
Congrats on the demo. I support your efforts. I enjoyed your music. It takes a lot of work to get even to the point you guys are at, and I commend you for it. You are doing it for the right reason as well: for fun and for creating the type of music YOU like. So keep at it and keep me updated.

Reactions: cookiecutter
Status
Not open for further replies.