Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammer of Might said:
The corpsepaint of Zephyrus (wasnt that a fucking darkthrone member?) looks fairly permissable, but what the fuck is on cookiecutter's face? :lol:

It just looks like he put black lipstick on really badly while he was preparing a panda disguise. It doesn't help that he's doing some strange half smirk in each shot either. Totally untrue.

pandas are hella grim. (me in a wierd shop in tokyo's roppongi district)

100_0494.jpg

~gR~

Hammer of Might said:
The corpsepaint of Zephyrus (wasnt that a fucking darkthrone member?) looks fairly permissable, but what the fuck is on cookiecutter's face? :lol:

It just looks like he put black lipstick on really badly while he was preparing a panda disguise. It doesn't help that he's doing some strange half smirk in each shot either. Totally untrue.
You know I kind of agree. I was going for the vertical lines over the mouth but it didn't turn out as well as I hoped. Also I am not a very angry person so it's tough for me to look all grim when I was half laughing the whole time :lol:

Anyway thanks for the support and funny comments (panda :lol: ) :kickass:

Zephyrus said:
Well cookiecutter and I did our official photo shoot for our band Totalus Necrum today in preparation for the release of our first demo, "Revelations Through Carnage". We're almost done putting the demo packages together to be marketed, somehow.

Zephyrus
i215515931_56182.jpg

On a kvlt scale I give that a 2/5. I'm guessing you are afraid god might send you to hell not bothering to invert the cross. An inverted cross would demenstrate you are not at one with the darkside joining it's forces to except immortal damnation, then trying to ressurect hell on earth after enough human souls have been gathered.

The Greys said:
On a kvlt scale I give that a 2/5. I'm guessing you are afraid god might send you to hell not bothering to invert the cross. An inverted cross would demenstrate you are not at one with the darkside joining it's forces to except immortal damnation, then trying to ressurect hell on earth after enough human souls have been gathered.

WHAT?

edit: That made no sense

UP YOURS PADDY!

I was going to say this in your thread you dramma starter.

Faith No More said:
People like Paddy make UM special.

And flagrantly insult users, make off-topic, drama-feeding threads and posts, don't speak in coherent english, contribute next to nothing (except that Iron Maiden bootleg thread, which, while probably illegal, is pretty cool so yeah), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.